Hi Guys,

Just received the good news.

Nomination & Visa Granted this afternoon.

I will update the spreadsheet when I get home.

Nomination: 27/09/16

Visa: 22/10/16

DE, LR, 2

Thanks everyone for your help, and I hope this gives a bit of hope to the other DE waiting here.

Congratulations mate..

Which your processing centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, PierreC said:

Hi Guys,

Just received the good news.

Nomination & Visa Granted this afternoon.

I will update the spreadsheet when I get home.

Nomination: 27/09/16

Visa: 22/10/16

DE, LR, 2, VIC Pese

Thanks everyone for your help, and I hope this gives a bit of hope to the other DE waiting here.

WOW, really great news !!! CONGRATS

3 hours ago, chiragcool83 said:

How much time after submitting require afp co ? Any one have idea ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Chirag 

just notify your CO through email or phone call that you submitted required documents so you will get fast decision.

19 hours ago, Nikki said:

How exciting for you!.. they're going through the months fast! Let us know how you get on. Best of luck to you

Thanks Nikki! Will update the s/s when I get the good news. Our MA refused to call saying it won't do anything but glad we called so we know that we have a CO now. 

18 hours ago, Bevan said:

Thanks @Hapy.

Yes got approved (nomination part) yesterday, made a bloody error though didn't I. I've now been asked to submit a police clearance for the UK. I didn't think and had only done an Australian one. To make matters worse it looks like delivery can be a couple of weeks as they don't send the certificate via email like the one for Australia. Applied this morning for the certificate.

@Bevan  Hey buddy, just a quick one to let you know that the UK one is actually relatively fast, and as far as I understand (which might not be saying much, maybe someone else can confirm) you only need a colour scan. I applied for a UK one, an AFP one and an Irish one and the UK was the first to be done...I ordered two copies for a little extra cost, had one sent to a friend in the UK who scanned it as soon as it arrived, and another to my Aus address....cant remember exactly, but it was very quick (less than two weeks)..whereas my Irish one took 6 weeks....and is just a word document IN COMIC SANS FONT.....

Might not help you out now, but incase someone else comes across the same thing

Edited by sbrowne9

Hey everyone. On the nomination approved letters from immigration department who send it to me. There is a phone number on the bottom of the page. I think that will be the COs work phone number. I called it. They never answer the phone. How to actually call them? Apart from the 131number? Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Sue2017 said:

Guys just called nsw pese and got confirmation that our files for august and September has been assigned with CO we are getting there

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

@Sue2017 Thanks for calling and sharing such a great information with us - did they specify that DE has been assigned ?

1 hour ago, Sue2017 said:

Guys just called nsw pese and got confirmation that our files for august and September has been assigned with CO we are getting there

Hi 

Are you talking about ENS or RSMS application ?

Also do you have their contact details please provide one for NSW PESE I have been waiting since September 2016

thanks 

2 hours ago, Sue2017 said:

Sue, does your IMMI account reflect the stauts to say "Assessment in progress" ? BTW, did they by any chance tell you whether Ocotober DE files are allocated ?

Thanks for the update mate.
This gives some hope for me. If that was true then we are going to get our approval this week or by next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Sue2017 said:

The status is still received and they just commented on my application

Hi Sue

Are you talking about ENS or RSMS application ?

Also do you have their contact details please provide one for NSW PESE I have been waiting since September 2016

mmmmm..... My nom was lodged on May 17, 2016 and visa applied on June 7, 2016 - still in 'Received' status.

What is the PSE NSW phone number I can all and how fast do they pick up the phone?
what should I ask them? simply say the TRN and ask for status?

Edited by SABASAI