Hi Guys,
I am being waiting for ENS 186 DE since 17/09/2017 and I think it will be a lengthy process Hence I need some advice or feedback on 190 State Nomination NSW visa

My Points are
EOI Lodged 30/03/2017
Age - 30
Experience - 10
Bachelor Degree -15
Australian study - 5
NSW state Sponsorship - 5
Total 65 Points ICT sales Rep, can you please advise me on what are my chance of getting NSW state Invite ?

It totally depends on your luck and yearly quota for your Occupation.
Getting NSW state sponsorship is very tough compared to other states due to competition.
I have my colleagues who are still waiting for NSW invite since 6 months as Software Engineers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

It totally depends on your luck and yearly quota for your Occupation.
Getting NSW state sponsorship is very tough compared to other states due to competition.
I have my colleagues who are still waiting for NSW invite since 6 months as Software Engineers.

Hi Praveen,

How can I check the quota for ICT sales Rep and cut off mark for my profession. Is there any way we can check the possibility ?

Hi Praveen,

How can I check the quota for ICT sales Rep and cut off mark for my profession. Is there any way we can check the possibility ?

Nowhere unfortunately.

General public doesn't have access to those numbers.

Guest Khushi02aug
2 hours ago, rajubhai said:

hi guys....

my nomination is approved y.day....and they asked por PCC for me and my wife...

i dont know..y they have asked for PCC..,,. since the old were valid...they were just 10 months old...

do u think we will have a problem with this???

i mean i have applied for new one...which wouldn't take long...since we have no criminal record.....but is there any chance of visa rejection or something???

nomination applied ..july 2016...

visa..... sept..2016..DE... 

No chance...just enjoy ur time ..u'll be good!!

7 hours ago, Sue2017 said:

Hi Guys,

I am being waiting for ENS 186 DE since 17/09/2017 and I think it will be a lengthy process Hence I need some advice or feedback on 190 State Nomination NSW visa

My Points are

EOI Lodged 30/03/2017

Age - 30

Experience - 10

Bachelor Degree -15

Australian study - 5

NSW state Sponsorship - 5

Total 65 Points ICT sales Rep, can you please advise me on what are my chance of getting NSW state Invite ?

NSW isn't sponsoring ict sales rep any more for 190. South Australia does.. Check the website of http://deltaimmigration.com.au/ICT-Sales-Representative/225213.htm It's 85 points for SA. 

you will get  points for English language as well, which you didn't count in 65 points calculations.. 

Edited by syd2016

Hi Friends,

Let me share my happiness to all of you, finally got it. Nomination and visa both approved on 8/4/17. Below here is my time line.

Transition

HR  3

cook

NSW PESE

Nomination and Visa lodge on : 10/10/2016

Nomination and Visa approved on :  8/4/17

I have updated in timesheet too.

Finally the game is over now and wish you all the best of luck to all friends to get your PR soon. 

Very thankful to Pomsinoz.

cheers ?

Edited by bhupendrapuri

Normally, how long will it take co to open visa appliaction files after nomination approved? I lodged visa application 2 months after nomination, now nomination has been fanalised, but visa still recieved, no document requested.

Still waiting or you got visa?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bhupendrapuri said:

Hi Friends,

Let me share my happiness to all of you, finally got it. Nomination and visa both approved on 8/4/17. Below here is my time line.

Transition

HR  3

cook

NSW PESE

Nomination and Visa lodge on : 10/10/2016

Nomination and Visa approved on :  8/4/17

I have updated in timesheet too.

Finally the game is over now and wish you all the best of luck to all friends to get your PR soon. 

Very thankful to Pomsinoz.

cheers ?

Congratulations mate 

1 hour ago, chiragcool83 said:

Hi bikbik
Co requested just afp for my wife i just submitted i hopefully getting visa this Monday is it same case of your? Please advise
thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You may get your approval tomorrow.

Can you share your timeline.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2017 at 2:53 PM, Sue2017 said:

My 457 nomination was through a separate employer as opposed to my 186 nomination. I hope the result will be positive, at this stage lawyer said my 457 will get cancelled and my 186 Bridging visa a will get active

My immi account still shows status received for 186 DE and Status finalised for 457 

If your 457 is cancelled, the bridging visa linking it to your 186 application will be cancelled too.  Is your migration agent registered?  They should be advising you of this.  It's possible you could apply for a bridging visa E in order to remain in Australia (a registered migration agent could also advise you whether this is an option).  A BVE has no work rights, no travel facility and resets the clock towards citizenship since you basically become illegal before it is granted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

If your 457 is cancelled, the bridging visa linking it to your 186 application will be cancelled too.  Is your migration agent registered?  They should be advising you of this.  It's possible you could apply for a bridging visa E in order to remain in Australia (a registered migration agent could also advise you whether this is an option).  A BVE has no work rights, no travel facility and resets the clock towards citizenship since you basically become illegal before it is granted.

Hi Maggie, 

it has not been cancelled yet, but i think there may be a potential cancellation because i have received below email 

UNCLASSIFIED

Dear 

We need to issue you an important formal written notification about your  visa.

However, Departmental records indicate that you have not updated your contact details recently with the Department.

Therefore, to ensure you will be able to receive this written notification and have the opportunity to respond to it, can you please within the next 5 days by 10/03/2017, either:

1. Complete the attached 929 form and return it by email to qld.general.cancellations@border.gov.au

OR

1. Type below the answers to the following questions and send it as a reply to this email to qld.general.cancellations@border.gov.au:

Do you agree to the department communicating with you by email?

What is your email address: 

What is your current address: 

What is your phone number:

If you do not respond to this email by the date specified above, we will send the notification to your last known address according to our records. 

This means that if we do not have record of your current address, you may not receive the notification and so will not have the opportunity to respond to it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email should you have any queries regarding this matter.

Kind Regards,

Visa Cancellation Officer

Visa Cancellation Unit – WA

General Cancellations Network

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

E: QLD.general.cancellations@border.gov.au

UNCLASSIFIED

1 hour ago, Sue2017 said:

I found this bit unusual i am wait for sep and they have finalised october huh? Lol whats going on?

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

I just noticed that too, a OCT DE file has been finalized. Actually, I called IMMI last week and they said that they just started opening DE files.

Hope it is my turn soon....

Hi Everyone.

I am new here.

i have one question if anyone can help?

CO requested doc for nominations last week, i attached today in immi account so do i need to notify CO through email that i attached doc or he will found automatically through immi account??

your answer much appreciated 

thanks everyone.

Hi Everyone.
I am new here.
i have one question if anyone can help?
CO requested doc for nominations last week, i attached today in immi account so do i need to notify CO through email that i attached doc or he will found automatically through immi account??
your answer much appreciated 
thanks everyone.

If you have his contact number, call him. Otherwise send an email to him to notify.
If not you have to wait till they open your file again and it may take a month or more.

1 minute ago, Praveen Reddy said:

If you have his contact number, call him. Otherwise send an email to him to notify.
If not you have to wait till they open your file again and it may take a month or more.

Thanks Praveen.

Nomination & Visa: 30/09/2016.

Docs requested for Nomination: 6/04/2017

TRT HR

I just noticed that too, a OCT DE file has been finalized. Actually, I called IMMI last week and they said that they just started opening DE files.
Hope it is my turn soon....

Hi Wendy,

Whats your timeline?

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk