On 08/04/2017 at 2:10 PM, Sue2017 said:

Hi Praveen,

How can I check the quota for ICT sales Rep and cut off mark for my profession. Is there any way we can check the possibility ?

Not sure if that's what you are looking for : http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil#tab-content-3

Occupation ceiling is the fourth tab

Edited by jess6

7 minutes ago, Sue2017 said:

Hi Wendy,

Whats your timeline?

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

Hi Sue,

My timeline is on the spreadsheet:

Nomination/Visa: 24/10.2017

HR country, 3 persons. DE application.

Other than the nomination approval, I actually have other factors that I am worried about. I had a surgury last year to remove a precancerous lesion in lung, and I have completed my health check but until a CO is allocated, they cannot tell me whether I meet the health criteria..... so, I am pretty stressed out !

Hope everything goes well , and I wish that everyone on the forum gets his/her PR soon !!!

Edited by wendyjoe1026

26 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Can you add your timeline details in the spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Praveen.

Do you have any idea about annual leave record?

i took advance annual leave, is it going to impact on my file??

but i have evidence as bank statement , should be fine???

Hi Praveen.

Do you have any idea about annual leave record?

i took advance annual leave, is it going to impact on my file??

but i have evidence as bank statement , should be fine???

No idea mate. I am a DE applicant Offshore.

Please check with your MA if you have one.

Hi guys just got called this morning from IBM (MY COMPANY) that my visa is granted...also got confirmed ticket by company to fly Newzeland on Thursday to attend seminar followed up by ticket to Canberra on Friday evening...I didn't follow this forum a lot but visited couple of times to find out how long it wud take(last I visited was in mid of January)....my manager gave me hint on Thursday eve to be ready to fly any time....don't know how Oz wud treat me...let's hope for the best...thanks to IBM for let me off LONDON'S horrible weather... 

Time line

Nomination ...don't know since its done by company for me and 2 of my work fellow (one of them got visa on Friday ..and other one has to submit his INDIAN PENAL)

Visa.....early January 2017( can't remember the date but I signed the form 80 in early January)...

Occupation...analyst programmer

Qualifications ..M.E.(computer egg.)

IELTS....Never appeared for it(I asked my bosses once for ielts..but they said u r exempted due to high salary 

I hope u all get the visa soon for sure....during ur processing time just do more research abt the place u want to settled in...well that's wat I did in last couple of months...

Yeah ...but never bothered abt it ...don't know how long I wud last there(it's multinational company so u never know where will u be in couple of year(but I always pray to god for INDIA...it's not happened till date..I don't y my company keeping Indians away from INDIA.. )...Mr. Reddy u sounds like indian(by surname) r u ??

Yeah ...but never bothered abt it ...don't know how long I wud last there(it's multinational company so u never know where will u be in couple of year(but I always pray to god for INDIA...it's not happened till date..I don't y my company keeping Indians away from INDIA.. )...Mr. Reddy u sounds like indian(by surname) r u ??

Haha.. yes mate, I am an Indian [emoji1128]

Hi Guys
I got a question (forgive me if this has been asked and answered before)
In my immi account I can only see status of VISA - if the NOM got approved (but the visa hasn't) how can I tell ?
Thanks in advance.

You need to check with your DA unfortunately.

Hi guys, 

We just called NSW PESE and they confirmed that a case officer has been assigned to our application now. They won't give us any other details and said all updates will be sent to our MA. 

Application status is still RECEIVED. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ccs80 said:

Hi guys, 

We just called NSW PESE and they confirmed that a case officer has been assigned to our application now. They won't give us any other details and said all updates will be sent to our MA. 

Application status is still RECEIVED. 

How exciting for you!.. they're going through the months fast! Let us know how you get on. Best of luck to you

22 hours ago, Hapy said:

As per spreadsheet @Bevan got nomination approved today.

Thanks @Hapy.

Yes got approved (nomination part) yesterday, made a bloody error though didn't I. I've now been asked to submit a police clearance for the UK. I didn't think and had only done an Australian one. To make matters worse it looks like delivery can be a couple of weeks as they don't send the certificate via email like the one for Australia. Applied this morning for the certificate.

Edited by Bevan

Hi Guys,

Just received the good news.

Nomination & Visa Granted this afternoon.

I will update the spreadsheet when I get home.

Nomination: 27/09/16

Visa: 22/10/16

DE, LR, 2, VIC Pese

Thanks everyone for your help, and I hope this gives a bit of hope to the other DE waiting here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PierreC said:

Hi Guys,

DE, LR, 2

Thanks everyone for your help, and I hope this gives a bit of hope to the other DE waiting here.

congrats mate...enjoy your new life...party hard..cheers

4 minutes ago, PierreC said:

Hi Guys,

DE, LR, 2

Congratulations