6 hours ago, Tiziana said:

My husband and I are loosing the hope

we are thinking to wait till March than to leave Australia 

we are broke really

186 trt cook/pastry 29 June 2017

3 people 

low risk country

Dear Tiziana, I feel for you and I'm exactly in the same situation, cook 16 june 2017.

Probably you and your husband are tired as I am, I suppose you guys as well found a sponsorship and sacrifice a lot of your life to stay here!

Listen to me, you're not alone

I've worked so many extra hours for disgusting money hungry bastards, I started my job with all the passion and the experience I have and now waiting for my visa to be approved and in those days I became to strongly belive that I'm not going to have a positive outcome at the end of this story for many reasons, lets clarify them:

1 I work for dodgy people

2 Is a shit business and only people on visa and miserables are working there, in fact they abused of sponsorship because is the only way for them to find workers ( god is great, government changed the rules isn't like that anymore) since then no more new cooks/chefs

3 With me, 3 other cooks waiting long time for pr

4 Visas can be refused for different reasons, so even if you are a good,lived in Australia for many years, did everything correctly sure not a criminal ecx they have the power to rejected you because of business nominations for example

5 Cook is not on the long term list, and so far I only seen cook application rejected, not approved

6 Is unbelievably unfair the waiting time, a total joke.I'm suspicious that they don't look at ur application to take time and advantage the business before they rejecting

Would I do the same again?

Absolutely not, but I had a good lesson

So what to do when you know all this things?

I choose to do so, and I will go until the end

Whatever you decide to do just make sure if for the best and the happiness of your family, then you'll win anyway!

Good luck! xx

Edited by Gighen87
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

3 hours ago, Gighen87 said:

Dear Tiziana, I feel for you and I'm exactly in the same situation, cook 16 june 2017.

Probably you and your husband are tired as I am, I suppose you guys as well found a sponsorship and sacrifice a lot of your life to stay here!

Listen to me, you're not alone

I've worked so many extra hours for disgusting money hungry bastards, I started my job with all the passion and the experience I have and now waiting for my visa to be approved and in those days I became to strongly belive that I'm not going to have a positive outcome at the end of this story for many reasons, lets clarify them:

1 I work for dodgy people

2 Is a shit business and only people on visa and miserables are working there, in fact they abused of sponsorship because is the only way for them to find workers ( god is great, government changed the rules isn't like that anymore) since then no more new cooks/chefs

3 With me, 3 other cooks waiting long time for pr

4 Visas can be refused for different reasons, so even if you are a good,lived in Australia for many years, did everything correctly sure not a criminal ecx they have the power to rejected you because of business nominations for example

5 Cook is not on the long term list, and so far I only seen cook application rejected, not approved

6 Is unbelievably unfair the waiting time, a total joke.I'm suspicious that they don't look at ur application to take time and advantage the business before they rejecting

Would I do the same again?

Absolutely not, but I had a good lesson

So what to do when you know all this things?

I choose to do so, and I will go until the end

Whatever you decide to do just make sure if for the best and the happiness of your family, then you'll win anyway!

Good luck! xx

Well said. Just put your life for now God's/Life's or whoever you believe in hands. 💗 Life is beautiful.

Xx

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Katie reilly said:

that's a really good idea thank you. If you do that though does it mean your MA no longer has access to see your application on or does it just mean that you can both see what's going on?

Nope, they will still have access to the application - you are simply importing your application as well, so you are both able to view the process. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hey guys and girls update from me. 

My MA just contacted me as he’s been on the phone to the case officer today. 

I need to get a new NZ police check done as my one is more than 6 months old. 

It has to be less than 6 months old and have a consent form with it. 

Other thsn that I’ve been advised my application is fine and this is the final thing needed to get my golden email. 

Although it’s not a grant I’m happy knowing I’m on my way to freedom 😌

Hi,

Can you tell me what is this consent form you are talking about? I have also submitted my NZ police clearance, and although  it is fairly recent, you never know with these idiots. 

On 23/01/2019 at 16:47, Whites.uk said:

Does anybody have experience with changing Job Titles in their 457 role, then applying for a 186 TRT?

Worried the Department might refuse me for the slightest raised eye brow? 

My MA said the following on the subject;

Would anyone be worried?

Yes, I went from being a senior to a manager. However, we carefully maintained 70% or so of my original job responsibilities with the new role. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Guys,

Is it possible that agent uploads documents but the last update doesn't change?

We got new AFP and sent to agent last week and asked him to upload them but when I check IMMI account the last time update is the application date.

@SAJ.N This is very unlikely.

- Every action that happened on my account (from document uploading, to requests of more information) updated my "Last updated date". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Guys,

Is it possible that agent uploads documents but the last update doesn't change?

We got new AFP and sent to agent last week and asked him to upload them but when I check IMMI account the last time update is the application date.

I think it is possible. 

My agent uploaded updated police check last week and I'm pretty sure it didn't change. 

Then yesterday she uploaded a few other docs, and clicked that all docs had been submitted and then the date changed. 

You can check - just go to 'attach documents> expand all --- then you can see all files and date uploaded for your application. 

4 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

I think it is possible. 

My agent uploaded updated police check last week and I'm pretty sure it didn't change. 

Then yesterday she uploaded a few other docs, and clicked that all docs had been submitted and then the date changed. 

You can check - just go to 'attach documents> expand all --- then you can see all files and date uploaded for your application. 

Same with us. Our agent uploaded our Police Checks and did not change the "last update date". I wouldn't stress about it.

N

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tiziana said:

we are broke really

3 people 

low risk country

Try to stay stronger.. I am also waiting from April 2017 ,I exactly know what you going through!  Prayers:)

we are broke really

3 people 

low risk country

Did you tried to lodge a complain on global feedback as I heard that they respond and try n look after your file asap if you complain on global feedback 

• Like 1

we are broke really

3 people 

low risk country

Hang in there!!

I applied the same day as you and just heard something last week. I know how shit it is, but you must be nearly there. 

I would also advise having your agent (if you have one) contact the department and request an update. 

16 minutes ago, Jenny1985 said:

Can’t belive another week and nothing! I am close to giving up, so stresssed at work and this is an additional one!

I know. Stay strong..I say this to myself..but sometimes anxiety really gets me!! 😞

• Congratulations 1

41 minutes ago, navneet singh said:

Did you tried to lodge a complain on global feedback as I heard that they respond and try n look after your file asap if you complain on global feedback 

Hi Navneet - I do not think that this works as my friend complained to the global feedback because she was waiting over 2 years for her DE 186 visa.  She received a generic response basically advising to be patience etc... it was nearly another 9 months before her application was looked at.

Also ringing the IMMI line you just get basic info - basically what you can see when you check your IMMI account.  The advise application is received... 

It is just a waiting game - and I know it sucks, doesn't help that processing times are not always accurate and don't apply to everyones application 😞

I was really hoping for PR prior to Australia 🐨 Day - but no such luck! Congrats to everyone that is celebrating their first Australia Day as a permanent resident! 💫

Looks like immigration is ticking along and hopefully February will be my month - crossing my fingers! 😊

• Like 2

On 23/01/2019 at 16:00, sydneyishuk said:

It was refused because there was no updates in the documents provided.  As the application was submitted over 2 years prior the documents were out of date, and IMMI do not have to request for information now they can straight out refuse.  So She has appealed.

I reckon that’s a really bad move from the immigration, I don’t recall seeing anywhere on their website that documents for the nomination expire after 2 years. What occupation did she apply for?