1 hour ago, parveen said:

I am also waiting from 15 oct 2016 d e hairdresser still received call them 2? Time they said u have to wait any one else waiting

On 03/05/2018 at 23:30, Gkaur said:

Hello my friend i applied for 186 direct entry as a senior hairdresser.

nomination filed on 5th of october 2016

Visa lodged on 12th of october 2016.

With all  the documents.

still no co allocated. 

I asked my solicitors to email them for update last year then they replied tht they are allocating all cases from april 2016 to september 2016.

Dont know whts going on ?                                               and                                                                              we are ?????

45 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I would be afraid too... but there is not much you can do other then wait?? 

What's your other option?

Bella

Looks pretty dark huh?!? I’ve got an Australian partner so De facto will be my back up plan.

Just want to see how long I can stick it out before jumping on the next one.. been waiting for 14 months already so I might as well give a couple of more.

any news on yours @Bellabonkers??

1 minute ago, Katepip said:

Looks pretty dark huh?!? I’ve got an Australian partner so De facto will be my back up plan.

Just want to see how long I can stick it out before jumping on the next one.. been waiting for 14 months already so I might as well give a couple of more.

Lucky you have a defacto as a back up! ?

9 hours ago, mxaxrxtxax said:

Hi guys,

My PR was granted today: DE, software engineer, EU country, 2 ppl, a big international company.

Both the nomination and the application were submitted in October 2017. The nomination was approved in April 2018 and 2 weeks after I was requested by a case officer to upload Form 80, police clearance documents and medical examinations. All has been done and uploaded wiithin one week. The next day morning I already got my PR ?

Good luck everyone!

Hi, congrats. first of all.

I'm a de applucant too, just wondering if it's necessary for the emoloyer to keep putting recruit ad while your application being processing? thanks. a lot

Guest bradfords
5 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi Bradfords,

Thank you so much for lifting my spirits this morning!

Some sound advise from a wise man.

I really really really hope yours is next... like more so then my own. 

Haha a wise women in my case hun ??. Xx thank u hun, fingers crossed for us all xx

Edited by bradfords

5 hours ago, Katepip said:

Yay for your plan B! I hear what your saying... would be so much nicer not to have to rely on someone but Atleast you have a plan B that’s awsome! 

My partner is a sparky so we have a plan B also- he has transferred his skills here over the past few months but if we are refused we may have to go home to reapply because an EOI can be sitting in the system for months... and a friend of mine applied for another visa as a backup through her partners skill and it bloody cancelled out the other one... she had an immigration lawyer and everything and it just wasn’t picked up until the dreaded email from immigration telling them they were basically illegal!!!

After a tearful goodbye it ended up a happy ending for them and they managed to convince immigration it was an honest mistake and stay... they are still awaiting there visa but Atleast there here... 

anyway the point in story time with Bella is ... it makes me worried to even put an EOI in whilst this one is pending just in case it gets cancelled out...

so let’s just sit tight I guess... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hahahahaha JESUS! 

Thats so funny... obviously your a woman with a statement like that! 

#girlpower  

Hi buddy, you said you applied de onshore, what was your visa status when submitted? mind telling me please?

9 minutes ago, leogao said:

Hi buddy, you said you applied de onshore, what was your visa status when submitted? mind telling me please?

Hey, 

yea sure... I was on my 2nd year of my working holiday visa 417. Then that expired in July so I have been on bridging visa A since then.... with no Australian rights haha. 

Why do you ask? 

12 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hey, 

yea sure... I was on my 2nd year of my working holiday visa 417. Then that expired in July so I have been on bridging visa A since then.... with no Australian rights haha. 

Why do you ask? 

thanks for sharing. coz I was on a 457base while applied through de, not able to apply trt due to change of employer, visa expired this March, and switched on bridging visa A too. I'm looking for someone who is similar. currently I'm still with my457sponsor, but curious that if my sponsor needs to post ads for recruiting. 

3 minutes ago, Ullu said:

Hi guys 

happy days 

my PR approved today 

cook trt nsw pse 

26th June 2017 applied both applications 

congrats man! 11months,brilliant. did you do medical check when immi asked or provided everything when submitted?