2 minutes ago, Anil said:

Can't express my feelings 

I got Permanent Residency approved yesterday 

applied nomination and visa same day 20-01-17

1 year and 3 day TRT

Anil, 

Many Congratulations to you....I'm feeling as if I've received mine :) 

At least  a for me,  it means Im 3 months away :(

Did they ask you for any docs or anything in this 1year 3 days time?

1 minute ago, Fida said:

Anil, 

Many Congratulations to you....I'm feeling as if I've received mine :) 

At least  a for me,  it means Im 3 months away :(

Did they ask you for any docs or anything in this 1year 3 days time?

They ask bank statement as proof of training benchmark payments from my employer on last Thursday 

1 minute ago, Fida said:

Why? Dint you submit that TRAINING Docs at decision ready application lodgement?

Just Curious

My boss submits all invoices and training plan, we didn't know about bank statement also Needed ,

but all good at the last 

2 minutes ago, Anil said:

My boss submits all invoices and training plan, we didn't know about bank statement also Needed ,

but all good at the last 

Ohk, My Agent told this to us in advance that Invoices/Receipts wouldnt help. Dept would for SURE ask Bank statements for Training Amount. So i'm bit relaxed now. 

Earlier to lodging my boss paid that amount to some private Institute but later we learned from our trainees about that institute's dodgy work and then my boss got it refunded based on facts and we then paid to NSW College/Tafe  I guess.

1 hour ago, TommyC said:

Here is what you should bring with you to Centrelink office to get your medicare card:

Permanent residency applicants

For each person you want to enrol, you need to give us a:

• passport, travel document or Immicard
  • valid visa, and
  • proof from the Department of Home Affairs you’ve submitted a valid permanent residency application

This includes you if you’ve applied for a combined spouse visa 309/100 or 820/801. You’re eligible for Medicare the date you applied for permanent residency, not the date your temporary visa 820 was granted. If you applied outside Australia, you’re eligible the date you arrived in Australia.

If your visa doesn’t let you work in Australia, you must prove you have a relationship with a parent, spouse or child who’s an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen who lives in Australia. This proof can be a:

• birth certificate
  • marriage certificate
  • joint bank or utility account statement, or
  • proof you own a home together

Also here is the link for Medicare enrolment application

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/forms/3101

Mate, thank you so much for this help.Really appreciate it ??

Hello everyone 

after a long time case officer call to our restaurant owner for checking as dept knows our restaurant closed . Dept gave 28 days for proof that restaurant owner still want that cook. Now our MA advice is to apply new application for PR. We are worried after long time case officer show interest in our file . But it’s our bad luck that restaurant owner has closed the restaurant. Plz give us good advice if anyone have a knowledge about this matter.

5 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hello everyone 

after a long time case officer call to our restaurant owner for checking as dept knows our restaurant closed . Dept gave 28 days for proof that restaurant owner still want that cook. Now our MA advice is to apply new application for PR. We are worried after long time case officer show interest in our file . But it’s our bad luck that restaurant owner has closed the restaurant. Plz give us good advice if anyone have a knowledge about this matter.

YOU need MA for above as this situation needs professional guidance.

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Just a question, when you have an Immi account made,how do you find out the status of your 186 visa which has been lodged? I keep searching and nothing appears.Any light on this is well appreciated.Thanks

you have to import your application. Your MA must have given you a file number, you simply need to import it in your immiaccount.

I called immi to check on my file.... the person on other side was awesome.... I didn’t feel at all that I have called immi .... he attended very well.... he said my file is waiting on nomination approval... he said my file looks all good ... but he can’t check nomination application unless my employer or his agent ask him to check.... I asked is my application CO and nomination application CO are two different CO’s .... he said yes....and also said if you want to find out what’s happening on nomination application ask employer or agent to call. ...he was really a good man.... I felt very comfortable talking to him unlike last time.....that lady said be patient.....this being patient game will make us depression patient for sure[emoji16][emoji16].....even though nothing changed on file ...but still feeling good and hopeful [emoji4][emoji4]

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KD31 said:

I called immi to check on my file.... the person on other side was awesome.... I didn’t feel at all that I have called immi .... he attended very well.... he said my file is waiting on nomination approval... he said my file looks all good ... but he can’t check nomination application unless my employer or his agent ask him to check.... I asked is my application CO and nomination application CO are two different CO’s .... he said yes....and also said if you want to find out what’s happening on nomination application ask employer or agent to call. ...he was really a good man.... I felt very comfortable talking to him unlike last time.....that lady said be patient.....this being patient game will make us depression patient for sureemoji16.pngemoji16.png.....even though nothing changed on file ...but still feeling good and hopeful emoji4.pngemoji4.png

All will be wll mate ! Fingers crossed .

20 minutes ago, KD31 said:

still feeling good and hopeful

I forgot the feeling :confused:

All seriousness though, awesome for you. It's so reassuring when you know someone's actually done anything (useful or not) with your file, that it is on track!

Keep us posted!

• Like 1