I'm planning to apply for subclass 186 (DE) in the next following months. I have a colleague who has already applied last December for 186 via TRT stream with training benchmark requirements for 2015-2016 (20% trainer role):
1. In 2015-2016 trainer role should be a key part of the role. What does it mean? Must it be more than 50%? If so, can he get rejection?
2. I'm planing to apply after March 2018 when the new training benchmark (3K/5K contribution to SAF) will replace the existing one. If the company nomination will be refused for my colleague (after I've already applied) will I get a refusal as well?
i have a question about the academic transcript that is required by the tra. What does a successful one look like? How much info do they expect?The school where i did my apprenticeship (full time at school, practical and theoretical parts, not half paid employment, half school (btw. is that going to be a problem?) ) has got a document that outlines the content and hours of the course for each year in detail, but it is over 40 pages long. That would cost a fortune to have it translated to english. Could I write a summary of the document with key words and hours completed and have it signed by the school???
I'm very new to this site so hope I'm doing this correctly. I was hoping to get some advice from anyone who is in the know / has had a similar experience.
I have been employed with my employer for 2 years and 5 months. My employer completed a nomination for me for 186 visa In May last year. I submitted my application in October last year.
It has only recently come to my attention that the department are disputing the validity of my visa and it sounds like it won't be granted because the nomination was put it too early. ( My concern being my money for visa may be lost despite them not even looking at my part of the application yet )
We have received nothing formal yet - but communication / response is proving very difficult.
Im just wondering how likely it is that the nomination and subsequent application would be approved given it was submitted early ? Even though that time frame has long been surpassed? And I made contact before I submitted my application and feel like I have been given misleading information?
Also, if it was to be refused - what would my options be? Or is there anything I can do now before it gets to that point ?
I have been trying to access some advice from certified migration agents and waiting on call backs/ appointments but my anxiety regarding this is getting the better of me so thought I would post here to see if there is any other advice.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanking you in advance.
By ManonamissionHi All,
First timer here, so be kind...
I'm a UK resident married to an Aussie Wife, we have been together for 9 years or so. Married for 2.5 Years.
We have one 18month old little boy, with another one on the way. Due around July.
The time has come, and we plan to head back to Aus in December.
From what I can see, we will be able to get the kids Aus citizenship by descent, and this shouldn't cost too much, around £230 plus £95 for Additional newborn.
I, on the other hand, will have to jump through the usual visa hoops and pay around 7k AUD.
The waiting time appears to be around 11 months if applied in the UK and 22months in AUS.
I'm interested in advice to see if there's a better way of doing things as if I apply here and don't get my passport or visa back in time for me to fly in December, then I might be better off flying out on a tourist visa, and then applying to stay as such.
I would also be interested if anyone knows if there's a cheaper or better way of my doing things, as my wife and two kids i will all be citizens, will they still charge me 7k for the privilege, I thought a while back they use to do free or cheaper visa's if you had young children etc.
Any help would be appreciated.