Hi guys I just called immi and the guy who answered wasn't very helpful as usual . The only thing he said after taking all my details was that they are looking at the files lodged mid or late April and on asking upon few more questions regarding adding my baby on our application he very rudely said u should ask all that from your agent as he should be the one answering all those type of questions, as if they are there to just tell us to keep chasing our agent even if we don't get any help from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I just called immi and the guy who answered wasn't very helpful as usual . The only thing he said after taking all my details was that they are looking at the files lodged mid or late April and on asking upon few more questions regarding adding my baby on our application he very rudely said u should ask all that from your agent as he should be the one answering all those type of questions, as if they are there to just tell us to keep chasing our agent even if we don't get any help from him.

The truth is: you do not have to hire an agent that's why he should answer your questions.

I understand they are understaffed but that's not a reason to be rude.

Dear @AKper @April16 @Zee14042016 @Gary1985 and other FEB/MARCH/APRIL applicants, any news?? I looked through the spreadsheet and noticed that there haven't been any grants for our timelines since November and December (for April). Also read here that they are now supposedly advising allocation for March to August? It's crazy that ours have not been allocated at all! Has anyone spoken to IMMI lately?

@jess6, looked at the points system but it seems odd that they would use that without disclosing? Also, I checked my points and I'd score pretty well too even without all proof provided (for those that are not required for 186 DE) so..that should've meant my file would've been allocated more quickly?

I'm wondering if they allocate based on country/region of origin...not just on HR vs LR. Maybe they have limits to the number assessed/approved per country/region?

@Izzielizzie still waiting :(

@badaich89 : did they tell you if your application has been allocated yet or no?

The truth is: you do not have to hire an agent that's why he should answer your questions.

I understand they are understaffed but that's not a reason to be rude.

See that's what I thought as well but by the time I could say something he hung up.....

In the spreadsheet 24 out of 38 July applications have been approved so far. My company got asked for documents to support my nomination on 06/02 so I'm hoping we'll hear in the next month or so.

Waiting from 7 months today. Any July ones got approval.......?

That should not be too hard, we have plenty of evidences - my MA told me not to upload these docs though as, from her perspective, relationship documents have nothing to do with a 186 applications if the partner is not sponsored so I guess I'll wait and see.

That's right, you don't need to upload unless they request since it's really not relevant to our 186 application...

In the spreadsheet 24 out of 38 July applications have been approved so far. My company got asked for documents to support my nomination on 06/02 so I'm hoping we'll hear in the next month or so.

OMG this is a lots approvals on july, they really rocket up recently

Hi

I recently call to immigration and that lady told me same things we are proceeding march 2016 file so U have to wait.

This is not valuable answer

I don't know what they r thinking about us.

pls pls pls pls pls pls god help to us who waiting from long time

Hi bro please give me immi phone number.

thanks