21 hours ago, Flav said:

I have called them first time last week and wasn’t much help at all!!! I’m sick of waiting too!!!

Bro no need to waste time by calling or making complaints. I hav been waiting since 29 months. I hav done all the things so I hav stopped bothering thm since 2017.i just enjoy my life. Am holding bridging visa a since 2016 Jan. 

Hello all,

Ive been watching this forum for a few months now, thought I better sign up so I can put my 2c in.

Any other carpenters out there waiting for their visa?

A few guys at my work have got their visas already, one took 5 months, another took 14. A friend of mine got his in 3 months! I was hoping to get mine soon, but having a look on here I see some of you have been waiting over 2 years :O 

MA reckons things might speed up in this new financial year, so fingers crossed and here's hoping we all get that e-mail we have all been waiting for soon!

10 minutes ago, seanthejoiner said:

Hello all,

Ive been watching this forum for a few months now, thought I better sign up so I can put my 2c in.

A few guys at my work have got their visas already, one took 5 months, another took 14. A friend of mine got his in 3 months! I was hoping to get mine soon, but having a look on here I see some of you have been waiting over 2 years ?

MA reckons things might speed up in this new financial year, so fingers crossed and here's hoping we all get that e-mail we have all been waiting for soon!

42 minutes ago, Gourav said:

They told traning bench mark was paid in cash which was the major issue 

I have the impression that there is a lot of subjectivity behind processing depending on case officer. If CO wants to refuse, will find something even in the best application. On the other hand if CO wants to approve even the poorest application can be successful. What does this mean? Keep praying for approval and never give up.

18 minutes ago, seanthejoiner said:

Hello all,

A few guys at my work have got their visas already, one took 5 months, another took 14. A friend of mine got his in 3 months! I was hoping to get mine soon, but having a look on here I see some of you have been waiting over 2 years ?

Hi,

I applied in Dec 2016, my nomination was approved today. I could not update spreadsheet as it starts from January 2017 now

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gourav said:

They told traning bench mark was paid in cash which was the major issue 

How they found training benchmark was paid in cash, as  in the Training Benchmark Receipt it is not written how the company has paid the amount. This is so sorry. 

7 minutes ago, DiGr said:

Hi,

I applied in Dec 2016, my nomination was approved today. I could not update spreadsheet as it starts from January 2017 now

Congrats DiGr. M waiting since 2016 Jan. People frm same restaurant applied after me and they already got their pr and m still waiting lol however enjoying this wait. Congrats to u 

12 hours ago, seanthejoiner said:

Hello all,

Hey ?

Great to hear your MA thinks things might speed up this financial year! How long ago did you apply? Fingers crossed for you!

13 hours ago, seanthejoiner said:

Hello all,

Welcome mate.

The processing time really does seem like a lottery. Fingers crossed your one of the quicker ones!

Guest LoLino
13 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

The sheet was filtered. 

I have removed the filter - you have not been deleted.

Now I can see. Thank you ?

44 minutes ago, Rana007 said:

This week also seems no good news for anyone. And the forum is busy with deleting the spreadsheet. Good. 

Did you ever fill us in on this mystery intellectual you observed in the group? Or was it you with that accurate prediction of processing times! ?

26 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

"Dear All, Be prepared to see by the end of this week 186 TRT 75% 15 Months, 90% 18 Months."

I often think you just post on here to wind people up.

Didn't even see the original message of that one

Lots of people are complaining about things being deleted from the spreadsheet - can we all just make sure to edit only our own applications? It's up to people to update their own, don't delete if they haven't updated that they're still waiting etc. If anyone's details are missing, just add them back now and lets hope this time they stay

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pzuk said:

Didn't even see the original message of that one

Lots of people are complaining about things being deleted from the spreadsheet - can we all just make sure to edit only our own applications? It's up to people to update their own, don't delete if they haven't updated that they're still waiting etc. If anyone's details are missing, just add them back now and lets hope this time they stay

I don't think people are intentionally deleting things...

IMO it is people who are - Not familiar with Excel, don't use it on a daily basis and just don't know what they are doing. On top of that, they are most likely opening the spreadsheet on their mobile - which again, increases the chance of errors being made.

Can I recommend, if you fall into the above category - leave the spreadsheet alone.