12 hours ago, Ignatius Luke Manuel said:

Received received received received received received received received received received

Received received received received received received received received received received

Received received received received received received received received received received.          

I hate this 

I'm so sorry. But being in the same positon as you for so long your post made me giggle a little. I remember posting on here that I wanted the word "Received" taken out of the English Dictionary. I never realised how one word could turn my day upside down. Keep your chin up.

5 hours ago, ANM92 said:

20 months today still Received.

20 Months!!!! I'm so sorry for you! I've just reached 15! I don't think my mental state could take another 5 Months. Best of luck to you, I really hope you hear something soon.

Today my lawyer said, "I attended an information session last week and was informed that 70% of all pending ENS applications have been allocated as "high risk".
What does this mean?
* Longer processing times; and
* Closer scrutiny over pending applications

Good morning folks. Been a silent reader and follower of this forum. Just wanted to share a good news and relief you all too that immigration is indeed processing the files as I’ve received a golden ticket to stay permanently in Australia after 10 years and 2 weeks of struggle, hard work, patience, positive approach, being optimist of positive outcome, aggression, extortion, long hours like a slave, unfair treatment, 2 student visa, 2 TR visa, 1 RSMS rejection, 1 457 visa and finally 186 visa granted yesterday. It has been a journey full of emotion, fear of what future hold, a real test of character. I’m glad all those years hard work and patience has paid off finally. Here are my details of the application. 

Nomination and visa lodge date :- 27/02/2017

Nomination and visa both approved on same date :- 05/03/2018

No document requested. Opened, assessed, finalised with the grant. 

I wish and will pray that all of your also get granted sooner then later. Cheers. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Yatin patel said:

Good morning folks. Been a silent reader and follower of this forum. Just wanted to share a good news and relief you all too that immigration is indeed processing the files as I’ve received a golden ticket to stay permanently in Australia after 10 years and 2 weeks of struggle, hard work, patience, positive approach, being optimist of positive outcome, aggression, extortion, long hours like a slave, unfair treatment, 2 student visa, 2 TR visa, 1 RSMS rejection, 1 457 visa and finally 186 visa granted yesterday. It has been a journey full of emotion, fear of what future hold, a real test of character. I’m glad all those years hard work and patience has paid off finally. Here are my details of the application. 

I wish and will pray that all of your also get granted sooner then later. Cheers. 

Ohh! I m too emotional right now reading your post, It is such a LONG time and one cant keep hopes after passing a year or two but hats off to your patience, I wish everyone who ahs invested their time emotions money lives get treated fairly. 

As per your Time Line your nomination n visa approved after 13 months??

55 minutes ago, Yatin patel said:

Congratulations and happy for you mate.

even I’m in the same boat almost 9years 3 student visa ,2 457 visas and 186 in transit.

... pray for all us bro 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yatin patel said:

Big congratulations! All hard works are paid off and I really admire your patience. Wish you all the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yatin patel said:

Nomination and visa approved on the same day post 1st March 2018 changes....that is promising for others! :)

Edited by Jimmynut24
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AHR27 said:

Today my lawyer said, "I attended an information session last week and was informed that 70% of all pending ENS applications have been allocated as "high risk".
What does this mean?

I am waiting last 20 months for my 186 TRT grant. Is it not enough longer processing time for my application???????

Edited by ANM92

I am waiting last 20 months for my 186 TRT grant. Is it not enough longer processing time for my application????[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I don't understand how they considered an application to be high risk...
They've already approved our 457.. so if our applications would be not genuine, they wouldn't have granted this visa... so it shouldn't be that long..
[emoji35]
I'm seriously tired of waiting...[emoji22]
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, AHR27 said:

What does this mean?

I don't understand how do they classify "high risk" cases. I work in this company for nearly 6 years. Accountant is also under the MLTSSL level 1. And I lodged my application in Jun 17 TRT.... Passed 9 months and still waiting :( Anyone know why accountants' application isn't moving forward at all :( 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I don't understand how they considered an application to be high risk...
They've already approved our 457.. so if our applications would be not genuine, they wouldn't have granted this visa... so it shouldn't be that long..
emoji35.png
I'm seriously tired of waiting...emoji22.png

You are absolutely right. They should work on our application, if they find something wrong or not genuine they can refuse. But they don’t have any rights to play with our life?????

• Like 1

I can see that a huge influx of direct entry applications could be ‘high risk’, but hopefully that term isn’t applied to TRT stream applications. That’d be pretty difficult to swallow. It’s like admitting the 457 processes were lax to begin with, which is not something that could be the fault of the applicant nor of the nominating employer, and doesn’t exactly ring true of a ‘grandfathering agreement’.

If you and your employer met the requirements for 457 and have stuck to the rules for TRT stream agreement, then that’s pretty black and white if you ask me. How could you suddenly be higher risk now than you were when your 457 was granted?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Guys got my PR today

applied nom and Visa on 1/11/17

nom approved on 21.2.18

visa granted on 1.3.18

goodluck everyone and all the best

thanks for all the support !!

Congrats....

so you waited just 8 days since your nomination has been approved?? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, millski88 said:

I can see that a huge influx of direct entry applications could be ‘high risk’, but hopefully that term isn’t applied to TRT stream applications. That’d be pretty difficult to swallow. It’s like admitting the 457 processes were lax to begin with, which is not something that could be the fault of the applicant nor of the nominating employer, and doesn’t exactly ring true of a ‘grandfathering agreement’.

If you and your employer met the requirements for 457 and have stuck to the rules for TRT stream agreement, then that’s pretty black and white if you ask me. How could you suddenly be higher risk now than you were when your 457 was granted?

Definitely agree....

Hopefully the term "high risk" isn't applied to DE stream applications who have a 457 visa.... [emoji1]
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hopefully the term "high risk" isn't applied to DE stream applications who have a 457 visa.... emoji1.png

Yeah exactly... the same would apply if it was the same field of work (and same employer) on the D.E. app

Edited by millski88
  • Like 1