1 hour ago, Fida said:

Ohhhh!! that was so easy and quick!! Yes even i got that last updated Nov 17 thing on my file, 

Do i need to let my MA knows that I imported the file? 

Don’t update or do any changes in that, you just see the status that’s it.

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

Hey Fida, if you got your TRN number than it’s simple 

create an immi account and import the application through your TRN number passport details.

though you can’t access all the information but you can see what’s happening.

If I follow this process; do I need to update my MA or they will know automatically?

Hi guys.

My wife applied 19 of October 2016 as a Marketing Manager in a multinational company. It will be 17 months and not news.

On Sunday we check our visa and appear first on the dashboard our 457 from 2015 and it was a sorprise because they  change something and the last update of this visa is on February 2018.

We don’t know why they change 457 that was approve 3 years ago.!

any of you in the same situation?

also we have in our PR “last update 17 of November”

2EF92045-9DA0-4358-9E9B-D6BE94BF5664.jpeg

Just want to find out how long peoples police reports took?  I am so annoyed with our MA as she applied for ours on the 13th February and to date we have not received them.  She did not do them online and secondly we had asked her to just do them and submit them with our application and she did not. So annoying.

Just want to find out how long peoples police reports took?  I am so annoyed with our MA as she applied for ours on the 13th February and to date we have not received them.  She did not do them online and secondly we had asked her to just do them and submit them with our application and she did not. So annoying.

It’s took only one day if you apply online and very next day u will receive it in you desire address .
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ali777 said:

It’s took only one day if you apply online and very next day u will receive it in you desire address .

That is exactly what I heard too Ali777, it has been 3 weeks (15 working days) since our Migration Agent did ours.  I have no idea why she did them by post. So frustrating.  We have even gone over the initial 28 days that Immigration give you to provide further documents.  I am now extremely stressed!

That is exactly what I heard too Ali777, it has been 3 weeks (15 working days) since our Migration Agent did ours.  I have no idea why she did them by post. So frustrating.  We have even gone over the initial 28 days that Immigration give you to provide further documents.  I am now extremely stressed!

To be honest MA are not serious about the client they just concern with money that’s it . It’s very easy You should apply it for your self and then send it to your MA and save the money and time as well . And also I don’t think so your MA Applied it or not yet .
Best of luck and don’t take stress it will be sought out soon .
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ali777 said:

To be honest MA are not serious about the client they just concern with money that’s it . It’s very easy You should apply it for your self and then send it to your MA and save the money and time as well . And also I don’t think so your MA Applied it or not yet .
Best of luck and don’t take stress it will be sought out soon .

Thanks for that.  It is too late.  We have already got her to do it and paid for it too so can't really do it again.

Thanks for that.  It is too late.  We have already got her to do it and paid for it too so can't really do it again.

Ok best wishes with you will receive good news soon .
Would you like to share your details of visa . And when did you apply .
Thanks
  • Thanks 1

Does any one find the reason , why every body’s last update says 17 nov 2017 

No buddy knows about it yet. Even MA haven’t any idea why it’s happed ?
Keen to know about it please update if somebody have any news regard with.

Its obviously to do with the upgrades. People need to relax a little. I have cause to be more worried than most on here but what ive learned going this nightmare  (again) - super stressing over the tiniest thing aint going to change anything.

Annnnnd....breathe...

6 hours ago, Ignatius Luke Manuel said:

Received received received received received received received received received received

Received received received received received received received received received received

Received received received received received received received received received received.          

I hate this 

20 months today still Received.