Yes mate, you have the right to ask them as you have already reached 18 months. Let’s see what they say.
Regularly following them may force them to open the pending 2016 files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely let u guys know what they say , but I'll have to wait until Monday to call them as that will be my next day off .... but this time I'm gonna make sure I get some sort of proper information ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Eamon said:

Updated BAS statement. And new employment contract. Seems to be an never ending wait.

3 hours ago, Eamon said:

Updated BAS statement. And new employment contract. Seems to be an never ending wait.

I think you will soon get good news... these are key docs...stay positive & good luck mate... 

Hi guys, anyone is familiar with my situation about TRT training benchmark? my MA lodged the nom apps since end of Aug 2017 Chef position. However I am a lil bit worried about the training. Here is the details.

457 granted 18 April 2015
I started working 21 June 2015
my 2 years eligibility will start on 21 June 2017, lodged 186 on 28 August 2017.

Training benchmark :
18 April 2015-18April 2016 - more than 2% of payroll
18 April 2016-18 April 2017 - more than 2% of payroll
18 April 2017 - current date - 0 (cause we hire no apprentice anymore)

Do you think I will pass the training benchmark? my MA said it shouldnt be a problem but I am still worried :(.

Anyone has similar situation?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

How to check the processing team of my application?

You can find it at the bottom of your acknowledgement letter.

However, They might change your processing centre once your application is allocated to an officer??
I don't have an officer unfortunately so I'm not 100% sure [emoji5][emoji5]

Guest bradfords

Hi all, I called immigration today and asked them to look at my application as it now exceeded the processing time scale. I am nearly 13 months received 

The lady explained to me that the new time lines updated each month does not apply to my application as I am one of the 10% that was not processed, she said that the new time lines are an estimate for applications made that month and only guide lines.

I asked how much longer and she said she had no idea.

So it's not just a waiting game it's a guessing game 2 ! 

14 hours ago, bradfords said:

Hi all, I called immigration today and asked them to look at my application as it now exceeded the processing time scale. I am nearly 13 months received 

The lady explained to me that the new time lines updated each month does not apply to my application as I am one of the 10% that was not processed, she said that the new time lines are an estimate for applications made that month and only guide lines.

I asked how much longer and she said she had no idea.

So it's not just a waiting game it's a guessing game 2 ! 

all ppl is that 10%!!!

i am nearly 14months.when i called them half year ago,they said it took 9-10months,then when i have been waiting 10months and called them again,they said it took 12months,then when i called them 1month ago, they said u are that 10% ppl

On 9/5/2017 at 14:28, Ozdream1 said:

My MA doesn't want to upload the form 80... :( I'm from LR and applied under the DE stream...

They told me this is usually requested further by the Department if they deem it necessary for certain applicants...

Same to me. 14 months. 1week now. I didnot call them. I knew same reply. It is really painful. I think we should create a petition regards This and see how many people comes in 10%.