EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Captain C

one more question to you

i have lodged 190 Visa for NSW in parallel to my 189 Visa with date of effect: 29/01/2016(Initial submission was 8th August 2016)

My points are 70 for nsw. Any idea when I will be getting invited for NSW?

for 189 -I have 65 points-in my last quote -you had said I need to wait for 2 months (Was that two rounds or two months?) Do I hold any chance of getting invited in the 17th Feb round?

My occupation code:261112 points :65 for 189 and 70 for 190 NSW.

Hello CaptianC,

Accountant

EOI: 01/10/2015

Just received an invitation to apply for a nomination for 190 today (Not the visa, just the nomination), but wonder if I should do so as it takes 12 weeks for an outcome and the application costs $330.

I believe within the next 12 weeks I should get an invite for 189 given the current situation? That would save me the $330 application fee and perhaps get to apply for a permanent visa sooner.

If I apply for 190 nomination will they take off my 189 EOI from the queue?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Captain/swtpm15,

could you clarify this matter?

I submitted EOI for 189 visa for software engineer category with 60 points. As my brother in victoria and my ACS assessment going to expire by May 2016, I would like to apply for 190 too. But my preference is 189 .Is it good to answer for this question with my 189 EOI details?

"Have you lodged an Expression of Interest (EOI) application with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection ".

If I share my 189 EOI details and get invitation from Victoria first what would going to happen?My 189 will be deactivated for 60 days?

Hi Captain C

one more question to you

i have lodged 190 Visa for NSW in parallel to my 189 Visa with date of effect: 29/01/2016(Initial submission was 8th August 2016)

My points are 70 for nsw. Any idea when I will be getting invited for NSW?

for 189 -I have 65 points-in my last quote -you had said I need to wait for 2 months (Was that two rounds or two months?) Do I hold any chance of getting invited in the 17th Feb round?

My occupation code:261112 points :65 for 189 and 70 for 190 NSW.

Can't comment on the 190

If your 189 submission date is 29th Jan then you will most likely be invited early March.

Hello Captain/swtpm15,

could you clarify this matter?

I submitted EOI for 189 visa for software engineer category with 60 points. As my brother in victoria and my ACS assessment going to expire by May 2016, I would like to apply for 190 too. But my preference is 189 .Is it good to answer for this question with my 189 EOI details?

"Have you lodged an Expression of Interest (EOI) application with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection ".

If I share my 189 EOI details and get invitation from Victoria first what would going to happen?My 189 will be deactivated for 60 days?

I'm not sure that I understand your question

Hi Captain,

Please find my information below

Skilled - Subclass - 189 | Analyst Programmer - 261311 | ACS Result - 10/02/2016 | IELTS - 17/05/2014- Overall Band : 8 | EOI Submitted - 10/02/2016 - Points: 65

When can I expect invite?

Krithika.

Next round

I understand this is a thread for EOI predictions but wasnt sure how else to contact you Captain C!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of your help on this forum, and others members too! The amount of information and help I have received by reading through this forum has been fantastic.

I lodged my 189 visa application for me and OH on 28/01/2016 and we both received direct grants this morning when we woke! Its been the most incredible day.

Just wanted to share my gratitude for your knowledge and for helping us get to where we are!

The process has been so quick! Over the moon (and so tired, all of the excitement has worn me out im ready for bed he he he)

Godbless and good luck to all fellow applicants xxxxxx

Hi

need to know the date of effect for general accountants got invited?

any accountant with 65 points please share his/her date of effect who got invited yesterday?

Hi Ausstar,

I have a friend who got invitation in the Feb 3rd round, she lodged EOI in late July 2015 with 65 points as general accountant. I am not sure when was your lodgement, but it seems 65 points do have a fair chance for invitation now.

Good luck!

Hi everyone - please note that they have released the information on the February 3rd round :

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil/3-february-2016-round-results

For Accountants they have now dropped the points to 65 and the DOE has moved to 30th August 2015. It looks like they took 200 Accountants this time :)

Yes they invited 250 till 30 Aug BUT I think it's a typo because people applied in August didn't get invite so I think it's 30th July instead of 30th Aug and it might be 125 not 250

Hi,

Just wanna ask again as the information for 3rd Feb round is now released. Will I have any chance to receive an invitation for accounting with 65 points and EOI submitted on 4 Feb 2016?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Hi,

Just wanna ask again as the information for 3rd Feb round is now released. Will I have any chance to receive an invitation for accounting with 65 points and EOI submitted on 4 Feb 2016?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

I'm not the Captain, but IMO I unfortunately think it's far too soon to be able to give you a reasonable prediction. Feb. 3rd would be the first round where some 65 pointers have been invited, so it may be a few more rounds before there's any pattern evident to see how quickly they may clear some of the backlog. Hang in there though.

I'm not the Captain, but IMO I unfortunately think it's far too soon to be able to give you a reasonable prediction. Feb. 3rd would be the first round where some 65 pointers have been invited, so it may be a few more rounds before there's any pattern evident to see how quickly they may clear some of the backlog. Hang in there though.

Thanks a lot for that.

Hello Captain,

I have submitted my EOI today.

1. ANZSCO code : 261313

2. Occupation: Software Engineer

3. Points score:60

4. Date of submission of the EOI : 04/02/2016

5. Visa type: 189

Thank you,

Jay

Before I make any more predictions I will have to await the data release.

Hello Captain,

You had mentioned that you had to wait before any predictions. My details on EOI are in the previous post, what is your say?

Thanks in advance.

Hi captain can you please suggest me when can i get my EOI for Genenral ACCounting and external auditor

189 - General Accountant - applied on 1st feb - 60 points - pte 65+

189 - External auditor - applied on 1st feb - 60 points

190 - External auditor - applied on 19th september - updated 1st feb - 65 points

190 - General Accountant - applied on 1st feb - 65 points - PTE 65

should i register for regional if so when

my visa is expiring in August . and I am on 485.

Another one for you Captain C

project construction manager

60 points

friday late night 5th Feb (aest)

cheers Captain

Code 254422

Registered nurse (mental health)

Point 60

EoI 7/2/16

When should I expect an invite?

Hi CaptainC

Any chance of a prediction? please.....

EOI 9th feb 2016....

ANZO 254417 Registered Nurse (critical care and emergency).

60 points.

thank you in advance.

Emma :-)

All of the above should be first round in April.

Archived