EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[h=2]Finallay invited to apply visa in 189!!![/h]

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
CaptainC
viewpost-right.png

There's a chance that your date of effect was affected.The latest date of effect for the early January round was 03/10/2015 so I would say that you will have a two month wait from now.

Hi Captain C

thank you very much for helping and supporting with predictions.

I have got my invite on 17th Feb..to apply for 189 and got my NSW invite as well. So going ahead with 189!!!!

Hi Captain,

I would appreciate your thoughts on my chances of getting an invite in the coming months. I have the option of retaking IELTS or similar to try & increase points to 75 but I don't mind waiting a few months on the invite if it is likely that I would still get one.

1. ANZSCO code -221111

2. Occupation - Accountant

3. Points score - 65 points

4. Date of submission of the EOI - 21/01/16

Thanks in advance!

Going off other people the 65 point backlog for accountants is still in September, with an EOI in January I think you may get an invite in a few months, however it is not guaranteed, therefore if you can increase your points I would. Personally if I was you I would book on PTE-A ASAP, you can book just a few days before and get the results the next day, no waiting like IELTS.

The results from the last round are not out, but these should provide a little more guidance.

Hi captain can you please suggest me when can i get my EOI for Genenral ACCounting and external auditor

189 - General Accountant - applied on 1st feb - 60 points - pte 65+

189 - External auditor - applied on 1st feb - 60 points

190 - External auditor - applied on 19th september - updated 1st feb - 65 points

190 - General Accountant - applied on 1st feb - 65 points - PTE 65

should i register for regional if so when

my visa is expiring in August . and I am on 485.

The cap for External Auditors was reached at the start of the financial year so you will not get a 189 invite here.

As for general accounting there is zero chance to get a 189 invite with only 60 points as the backlog is a year long almost and 65 points will not guarantee an invite either.

I am not sure how 190 visa's work but if you did not get high marks in the English test I think you will be low in the priority list here also.

Hi

Thanks for your comments, I know I should do the PTE & try to up my points but if I could do without it I would prefer to wait. Hopefully the last round results will be out soon, that should give a better indication as to when I might get an invite!

The problem with waiting is that the number of invites has been random, there was only 45 invites a month up to the end of 2015, then there has been both 125 and 250 per round so far in 2016. If the number of invites drops again then you will not get an invite...and there is no way to know if this will drop as DIBP seems to be acting randomly.

Hello CaptainC :)

Can you provide predictions please when shall I be expecting the invitation?

EOI submission: 1st March 2016

ANZO: Systems Analyst 261112

Thanks in advance

Currently looking at late April providing you submit on 1st March and nothing changes between now and the invitation date.

Hi Captain,

I would appreciate your thoughts on my chances of getting an invite in the coming months. I have the option of retaking IELTS or similar to try & increase points to 75 but I don't mind waiting a few months on the invite if it is likely that I would still get one.

1. ANZSCO code -221111

2. Occupation - Accountant

3. Points score - 65 points

4. Date of submission of the EOI - 21/01/16

Thanks in advance!

You're looking at a 6 month wait at present

Ladies and Gents, please keep this thread clear of lengthy discussion, it makes it very difficult for me to plough through the clutter and answer the questions. But, I am happy to hear feedback if your invitations have been received.

Please use the format detailed in the first post and refrain from asking about invitations for any other visa than 189.

I cannot make any predictions or calculations for 489, 190 or any other (non 189) EOI based visas.

One last thing....if I miss you out then please post your question again, I'm a very busy man and sometimes I unintentionally miss posts, but I do try to answer everyone.

Thanks

Edited by CaptainC

Hello CaptainC,

My friend managed to submit the EOI today. Can you provide predictions please when shall I be expecting the invitation?

EOI submission: 22nd Feb 2016

Will it be the coming round on 9th of March?

Thanks a lot for your continuous support

Hello CaptainC,

My friend managed to submit the EOI today. Can you provide predictions please when shall I be expecting the invitation?

As the backlog of all 65+ applicants for 2611xx codes has now been cleared, you're likely to be invited next round.

Hello CaptainC,

Yes, confirmed today as being 9th and 23rd March.

Ok, this looks like fun, and I will try not to hold you to it!

ANZSCO: 254422

EOI DATE: 17th Feb 2016

If you have time, I'd love to know how to find out what date each month they decide if you know?

Thanks in advance