EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry I can't give you any good news yet. The minimum points are still standing at 70 so until that drops back to 65 it isn't possible to say with any certainty.

There's a possibility it will drop back down, but for that to happen, the number of 70 point applicants will also have to drop.

Invite received 3rd Jan 2016! Woohoooooo! ?????????

Hi CaptainC,

Here is my EOI submission details.

1. ANZSCO code : 221113

2. Occupation: Taxation Accountant

3. Points score:65

4. Date of submission of the EOI : 04/02/2016

5. Visa type: 189

As I saw that there are some people having their EOIs submitted last July/August, have received the invitations. Is there any chance for me to receive an invitation with 65 points?

Thanks for your time.

Good news for fellow accountants, they invited 125 in the first round of Jan so the number is slowly increasing!

Backlog for 70 is now 19th November, 65 still stands at 2nd July and 60 all the way back at 24th March 2015.

Hopefully you will get your invite next Thursday Ferrets.

Good news, I did indeed get my invite. Been focussing on getting the medicals and submission all sorted by beginning of this week and now hoping for a quick processing time :)

Ceilings reached for Accountants, Ict business and IT is it true or just typo??

My guess would be that it's a typo, since they haven't included these occupations on the page that says Auditors have reached the ceiling. But will need to wait a few days to see if they correct either of these pages, or update the site with the outcome of the Feb. 3rd invitation round.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil/22-january-2016-round-results

I received my invite a week after updating my EOI (yay!!), thank you for all your help. Do you know how long I can expect to wait to hear if I've been granted the 189 visa?

Once you've applied, paid the fee and uploaded all of the required documents then you cab reasonably expect a decision in 3 months.

Some people get the decision very very quickly (within a few weeks), others wait the full three months, and a small minority of people (usually with complicated applications) take a lot longer. (the longest that I have seen posted on the site is 15 months)

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum...I just wanted to ask:

I submitted my EOI on friday 5th Feb.

I can see that the next invitation round will be on the 17th Feb. On the 16th of Feb my points will go down to 70 due to age.

Do you think it's possible for me to get an invitation on the 17th Feb?

My details as follows:

Skilled - Subclass - 189 | ICT BA - 261111 | ACS Result - 08/01/2016 | IELTS - 05/02/2016 - Overall Band : 8.5 | EOI DOE - 05/02/2016 - Points: 75 | Invited: XX/XX/2016 | PCC UK: 03/02/2016 | PCC AU : 25/01/2016 | Visa Application: XX/XX/2016 | Documents Uploaded: XX/XX/2016 | Medicals: XX/XX/2016 | CO Allocated: XX/XX/2016 | Grant:xx/xx/2016

Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum...I just wanted to ask:

I submitted my EOI on friday 5th Feb.

I can see that the next invitation round will be on the 17th Feb. On the 16th of Feb my points will go down to 70 due to age.

Do you think it's possible for me to get an invitation on the 17th Feb?

My details as follows:

Skilled - Subclass - 189 | ICT BA - 261111 | ACS Result - 08/01/2016 | IELTS - 05/02/2016 - Overall Band : 8.5 | EOI DOE - 05/02/2016 - Points: 75 | Invited: XX/XX/2016 | PCC UK: 03/02/2016 | PCC AU : 25/01/2016 | Visa Application: XX/XX/2016 | Documents Uploaded: XX/XX/2016 | Medicals: XX/XX/2016 | CO Allocated: XX/XX/2016 | Grant:xx/xx/2016

Thanks!

You'll be invited on the next round.

Archived