EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

Not possible to say for sure, but all indications that it was around the 22nd Feb

Normally a week. But sometimes it goes several weeks without an update. I'll post again as soon as I know.

I see - Thank you for the info - REALLY appreciated!! I don't suppose you can offer advice on my other post query, haven't had any responses as yet and really want to lodge EOI tonight...basically is it OK to only mention relevant work experience that has been positively assessed on the EOI form or should you give full 10 year history and tick unrelevant to those that are not. Pros and Cons?

Charlotte

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see - Thank you for the info - REALLY appreciated!! I don't suppose you can offer advice on my other post query, haven't had any responses as yet and really want to lodge EOI tonight...basically is it OK to only mention relevant work experience that has been positively assessed on the EOI form or should you give full 10 year history and tick unrelevant to those that are not. Pros and Cons?

Charlotte

Just looked up your other thread and answered [emoji3]

Have they released the EOI dates for April from my understanding on a previous post about EOI submissions being higher leading up to the change in SOL list on the 1st July Is there a chance I might get in on the first round im thinking most likely the second.

You our thoughts would be appreciated

Have they released the EOI dates for April from my understanding on a previous post about EOI submissions being higher leading up to the change in SOL list on the 1st July Is there a chance I might get in on the first round im thinking most likely the second.

You our thoughts would be appreciated

Not yet, these will most likely be released in the next couple of weeks.

Hello CaptainC

Can you please provide predictions for the expected invitations for some of my friends

EOI submission: 1st March 2016

ANZO: Systems Analyst 261112

EOI submission: 5th March 2016

ANZO: ICT Project Manager 135112

EOI submission: 8th March 2016

ANZO: Database Administrator 262111

Thanks in advance

Hello CaptainC

Can you please provide predictions for the expected invitations for some of my friends

EOI submission: 1st March 2016

ANZO: Systems Analyst 261112

Around 1 year.

EOI submission: 5th March 2016

ANZO: ICT Project Manager 135112

No 189 invitation will be received (occupation not on SOL)

EOI submission: 8th March 2016

ANZO: Database Administrator 262111

Thanks in advance

And one last prediction request as I'm really trying to help my friends :)

EOI submission: yesterday 13th March 2016

ANZO: Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111

Off! Is it ok to send again to ACS to change from Database admin to software engineer (to match the SOL occupation)? Or will ACS will not allow this?

And one last prediction request as I'm really trying to help my friends :)

EOI submission: yesterday 13th March 2016

ANZO: Computer Network and Systems Engineer 263111

Off! Is it ok to send again to ACS to change from Database admin to software engineer (to match the SOL occupation)? Or will ACS will not allow this?

Roughly 2 rounds to wait.

ACS will need a whole new skills assessment to be done to change it.

Hello CaptainC

Can you give me predictions please on the invitation date

1. ANZSCO code : 261311

2. Occupation : analyst programmer

3. Points score: 60

4. Date of EOI submission: 4 March 2016

Thanks,

Roughly 2 months, providing the minimum points score doesn't increase

Roughly 2 months, providing the minimum points score doesn't increase

what if I changed the occupation from analyst programmer to developer programmer (261312) , will that speed things up or will I need to wait for 2 months as well?

Hi Captain,

Do you think if I submit EOI within the next 2-3 weeks (still waiting for the Skills Assessment) for Management Accountant with 65 points, I can get an invitation within 18 months? How likely is it that accountants will be called off from the SOL?

Hi Captain,

Do you think if I submit EOI within the next 2-3 weeks (still waiting for the Skills Assessment) for Management Accountant with 65 points, I can get an invitation within 18 months? How likely is it that accountants will be called off from the SOL?

If the occupation stays on the list then I think it is highly likely that you can be invited within 6 - 8 months.

I have no idea if the occupation will remain or be removed, and I really wouldn't like to guess. There are too many conflicting theories either way

If it does remain on the list, then I think the number of invitations will be cut again.