EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi CaptainC,

65Points.

General accountant

EOI Date of Effect after updating EOI 03-jan-2016

What are my chance to receive an initiation in coming rounds? Thanks.

Unfortunately the minimum points for accountant are now 70. Based on that you will not receive an invitation.

It is possible (but not guaranteed) that the minimum points will fall back to 65 or 60 in the coming months.

Until then I am not able to make a prediction.

Hello All/CaptionC

Job code : 2613**

EOI : 29 March 2016

What are the chances of getting the invitation in the next rounds in April? or rather are there any chances of getting the invitation in this years quota? Any insight or views much appreciated.

You're unlikely to receive an invitation until May. But you might be lucky to get one at the end of this month.

Hey Captain - I never received an invite for this round either (2 rounds and no invite)

EOI submitted 24/2/16

Points - 60

Engineering Technologists 233914

do you know if any other engineering technologists got an invite and with how many points?

I can do an IETS to bump up my points but don't want to waste money if I don't want to

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in offering your answer. Don't bother to take the IELTS, you'll be invited next round. 99% sure

Hi captain

I had applied my 189 on 17th dec 2015, later on 20th jan 2016 i have updated to 190...

now, what will be the date of submission of my application??

And when can I expect my invitation ???? whether its on 23rd march round or else next month?

I can't predict for 190.

Your submission date (date of effect) will be 20th Jan 2016

Hello,

I have submitted EOI on 21/03/2016

Skilled - Subclass 189 | Developer Programmer - 261312

when can I expect the invitation letter?

Would it make sense to take the IELTS test again to get 10 more points? When I took the test I didn't prepare at all and didn't sleep the night before the test because of an urgent project so I think that I will do better next time.

I appreciate your response on this.

Thank you,

Patrick.

Patrick, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It's 50/50 whether to retake the IELTS. You're likely to be invited within 4-6 weeks I'd have thought. Retaking IELTS will guarantee an invitation on the next round, but you'll still have to wait 2 weeks for a result, so it's swings and roundabouts really.

If you took PTE and got the required grade, then the results are much faster. Normally within 2-3 days.

Hi Captain ,

1. ANZSCO code - 261311

2. Occupation - Analyst Programmers

3. Points score - 60 points

4. Date of submission of the EOI - 9th Feb 2016

When can I expect my invitation.

Unfortunately the minimum points for 2613xx are now 65.

Based on that you will not receive an invitation.

It is possible (but not guaranteed) that the minimum points will fall back to 60 in the coming months.

Until then, I am not able to make a prediction.

Hey Captain - I never received an invite for this round either (2 rounds and no invite)

EOI submitted 24/2/16

Points - 60

Engineering Technologists 233914

do you know if any other engineering technologists got an invite and with how many points?

I can do an IETS to bump up my points but don't want to waste money if I don't want to

Thanks

Unfortunately the ceiling limit has been reached for your occupation. You will not receive an invitation until the new programme year. This starts on 1st July.

The ANZSCO group 2339xx 'Other Engineering Professionals' has now reached its ceiling limit for the 2015/16 programme year.

This means that no invitations will be sent out for these occupations until after the start of the new programme year.

The new programme year starts on 1st July.

If you have an EOI already in for this occupation then you don't need to do anything with it. You'll automatically be invited when the ceiling limits 'reset'.

If you haven't yet submitted an EOI, then you can do so as normal. Again, you will only be invited after 1st July.

Hi Captain C

General accountant

70 points

189 visa

EOI submitted 31st March

would like to to know what you think!

thanks

Hi Sinead,

Always a difficult one with Accountants. I would imagine that you'd be invited this month. But I wouldn't like to say if it would be the first or second round.

Hi...being a bit impatient because I'm excited! Could you give me an idea of how long I'm likely to wait please?

1: (ANZSCO) 2544-22

2: Mental health nurse

3: 60 points

4: Today! 06/04/16

Thanks! ☺

Hi,

Possibly the first round in May, but I'm leaning towards it being the second round in April.