189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I'm being a bit impatient but I can't help but wonder why this point takes so long. I have submitted everything they asked for pcc and medicals are complete and cleared so why now does the granting of the visa take weeks and weeks. Although I do have to sell my house so not panicking about time I just want to know 100% I have a visa ahhhhhhhhh[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm being a bit impatient but I can't help but wonder why this point takes so long. I have submitted everything they asked for pcc and medicals are complete and cleared so why now does the granting of the visa take weeks and weeks. Although I do have to sell my house so not panicking about time I just want to know 100% I have a visa ahhhhhhhhh[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

That is exactly where we are at...just need to know visa is 100 % granted. Such a stressful situation. [emoji35]

That is exactly where we are at...just need to know visa is 100 % granted. Such a stressful situation. [emoji35]

Do hang in there, I reckon at this stage they are just on a pile on a desk (ok in a database) waiting for someone to process them.

I bet it will be very soon for you

My docs are approved. wow

Only one thing is pending.

I've been asked to pay second instalment of the Visa Application Charge for my spouse.

What's the amount if I already paid 1800 $ for her. Is it another 1800?

Next IELTC exam in my area is available on 27 Jan so I am considering to pay requested charges and get our visas asap :)

"12a For applicants who have turned 18 at the time of application and who are assessed as not having functional English the second instalment is $4885. For any other applicant, the second instalment is nil."

Congratulations x

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

You are next inline Stephanie - hopefully next week.

Hi everyone, I had submitted my EOI on 12/10/15. I received my invitation yesterday. I have copies of my P60's which I received from Payroll. Will these copies be accepted by DIBP? They are black and white. I only have the original P60's 2010-2015 which are also all black and white print. I also had my recent payslip 31 Oct certified. Do I need another recent payslip certified? For example payslip 31 Dec. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi everyone, I had submitted my EOI on 12/10/15. I received my invitation yesterday. I have copies of my P60's which I received from Payroll. Will these copies be accepted by DIBP? They are black and white. I only have the original P60's 2010-2015 which are also all black and white print. I also had my recent payslip 31 Oct certified. Do I need another recent payslip certified? For example payslip 31 Dec. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Most of ours were black and white, but my partner had them certified with a stamp and signed by someone in a supervisory role as we went through the EOI scheme first. They checked and approved our documents, you can buy those stamps we made ours up to say "Certified True Copy of The Original" Then Persons name, work address, telephone number, we got ours form staples think it was £30 hope this helps : )Cert.jpg

Cert.jpg

Edited by KoalaPom

http://www.staples.co.uk/custom-self-inking-printer-50-stamp/cbs/367989.html?promoCode=200200556&Effort_Code=WW&Find_Number=367989

This was cheaper than taking it to a solicitor as they wanted £10 per document for certification and we had about 60 documents so you stamp your own paper work then whoever signs is make the stamp up with there name, think it has to be someone like a supervisor or manager. The person then signed it so it was lie this..

Signed..by.......

Signing Date...

Certified True Copy of Orignal

Address

Postcode Telephone

Edited by KoalaPom

Hello, I got my Skilled Independent 189 invitation on 8 January 2016, my greatest challenge is its been two days since I created my ImmiAccount but still I cant locate the 189 visa option from the drop down visa class menus, can anyone please advise how you have tackled this challenge...keen to get started

http://www.staples.co.uk/custom-self-inking-printer-50-stamp/cbs/367989.html?promoCode=200200556&Effort_Code=WW&Find_Number=367989

This was cheaper than taking it to a solicitor as they wanted £10 per document for certification and we had about 60 documents so you stamp your own paper work then whoever signs is make the stamp up with there name, think it has to be someone like a supervisor or manager. The person then signed it so it was lie this..

Signed..by.......

Signing Date...

Certified True Copy of Orignal

Address

Postcode Telephone

Thank you. I have made an appointment to see the Public Notary next Tuesday. They provide a free service in Edinburgh. Hopefully I will be able to submit the application next week! :)

So excited this morning...checked my email at a ridiculous time as normal expecting to see nothing in my inbox, but this time our visa GRANTS where there!!!

Congratulations.. looks like Andrey's predictions are coming right.

Edited by Sandhash

So excited this morning...checked my email at a ridiculous time as normal expecting to see nothing in my inbox, but this time our visa GRANTS where there!!!

Congrats stephanie.... When did CO contacted you? mine was 24th November and still waiting :)

CO was assigned 18th November but didn't upload medicals and pcc until December 15th but hoping they working to CO assignment date as all is cleared and no other documents were requested. Just give me my visa

Hey just wondered if you have had your APHRA back as we are going also on my wife as a nurse so wondered on timeline for registration. Lucky we not going until September though as still got house to sell

Mine is slightly different as I am a midwife and it has to go to Board which is the end of this month!

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!