189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

Hi guys we applied for 189 visa through an agent so all documents medicals police checks and form 80 filled out 9th September, co contacted us 2nd October for proof of our relationship sent same day, have not heard anything since and now it's the 25th November, I sure don't know how the system works !!!!!!!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am slowly driving myself mad with the constant checking of emails and immi account waiting for the some contact or even a golden ticket!! I haven't applied for a 189 but a 190 and I'm sure the process is the same once the visa application is submitted which it was on the 14th October!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop driving myself and family round the bend?

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

Unfortunately no, !!!!!!

Hi guys we applied for 189 visa through an agent so all documents medicals police checks and form 80 filled out 9th September, co contacted us 2nd October for proof of our relationship sent same day, have not heard anything since and now it's the 25th November, I sure don't know how the system works !!!!!!!
That seems like a really longggg time!

Really pleased I'm not the only one...its definitely a form of torture!

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

We submitted visa the 8th October. Co contacted us the 3rd Nov for our Medicals but they had already been submitted. Re added them and emailed them on the 5th Nov. Had one more work reference to load which I did on the 19th Nov and pressed button on Immi account that day.

Well fingers crossed for both of us this week :)

Definitely got fingers crossed for everyone waiting to have visa granted...I know once that is sorted then I can start planning our move!

I just phoned in to see if there was a chance that we might have visas for Christmas. Was told that my application is not due to be looked at again until the second half of December. Disappointing, but I'm glad to know so I can relax for a few weeks.
as you say...good to know. Where did you find the contact details?

as you say...good to know. Where did you find the contact details?

Well at least you won't have to check your emails every day, you were lucky as they really don't like us phoning them asking where our our visas are, the number is a helpline for people who have received their visa. I know it's a pain but we just have to wait.(visa lodged 9/9/15.

I just phoned in to see if there was a chance that we might have visas for Christmas. Was told that my application is not due to be looked at again until the second half of December. Disappointing, but I'm glad to know so I can relax for a few weeks.

So frustrating really seeing that November applications have been looked at and granted and knowing ours are just sat there (potentially needing additional info) i know there are processes and procedures just wish we knew what they were

Hi guys,

I am an ICT BA, 70 points, Application approved by NSW on 16/10/15, submitted for SC190 on 20/10/15, all docs front loaded (incl PCCs, Meds, form 80/1121 and CV) now waiting for a grant... they seem to be coming for all states, but not for NSW guys. Well at least seems so on visa trackers.

So frustrating really seeing that November applications have been looked at and granted and knowing ours are just sat there (potentially needing additional info) i know there are processes and procedures just wish we knew what they were

I know how you feel we lodged September through an agent no additional info needed and still no visa !!!!!

Just been assigned a CO who has asked for a bit more info, will keep you posted

Have you heard anything yet?? Hopefully they won't drag their heels too much!