189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know how you feel, im desperate to make it out for Jan but trying not to get my hopes up. We have been searching for flights every day too and desperate to get them booked. i wish there was actual contact with a CO i.e a number to ring just for peace of mind. My friend did this process 2 years ago and had regular CO contact over the phone but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Hi everyone,

I have a PCC for the UK but I have not done one for Australia. I was on holiday for 16 days In Australia in 2010 then I lived in Australia for just under a year in 2013-2014, I went on holiday for 13 days to NZ during this time. Do you think I will need to complete a police check for Australia? Thanks in advance.

All together my husband had spent 9 months in Australia and our CO asked for a PCC for him. It's cheaper and easier than the UK one and my Australia one came before my UK one even though I applied on the same day. Might be worth just doing it xx

All together my husband had spent 9 months in Australia and our CO asked for a PCC for him. It's cheaper and easier than the UK one and my Australia one came before my UK one even though I applied on the same day. Might be worth just doing it xx

Okay I think I should probably go ahead with it. Thanks for your advice :)

I am slowly driving myself mad with the constant checking of emails and immi account waiting for the some contact or even a golden ticket!! I haven't applied for a 189 but a 190 and I'm sure the process is the same once the visa application is submitted which it was on the 14th October!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop driving myself and family round the bend?

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

Stephanie not meaning to worry you but we uploaded everything that the CO had asked for around 23/10 and we haven't heard anything since. I know how you feel and i'm sleeping well as keep waking up to check my emails :(

When did you submit your application?

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

I know it's gonna be a wait it's just so frustrating cause you want it so much it's all you can think of... your life is on hold until you get the answer!

We have ours up for sale but we are hoping to go march/April time all being sorted...haven't had much interest so far and no serious offers but thinking this is positive as maybe it's not meant to sell until visas are sorted!

Feeling happy and frustrated this morning. We have received an email from CO which is great cause our application is being assessed but she has asked for information that has already been front loaded!

I had exactly the same thing. Knowing that someone who applied the same day as me got their grant the same day I received my email from the CO was incredibly frustrating!

Is anyone else having issues logging on to their immi account today? I know it was down over the weekend for maintenance but I still can't seem to log on. Another week of constantly checking email/immi account :/

Works fine for me

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I've been having a nosey at the November invites threat which has been started and have noticed quite a few have been assigned case officers already (some within 11 days etc) does anyone know how the case officers work through each application. I know the different visas have a different priority level etc however, it just seems strange to assign case officers to more recent applications whilst older ones are outstanding etc.

CO contacted today asking form 80 and one pcc for both me and wife.

and the email body it says "Do not email us to advise when you have attached documents in ImmiAccount."

same time, in attached document it says

"You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received thisletter. You should provide your response in writing.

Please send your response to me using the contact details provided below.".

Any of you sent emails after submitting additional document requested?

Vsa lodged 03/Nov , Co Assigned 24/Nov