189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

Hi Hannah thanks for the reply. I completed it yesterday with as much info as i could (32 years of info to remember!) As you said thought it was best to do it whilst im on half term rather than a CO ask for it and trying to find time to then complete it. Im getting really impatient now as i just want to move over having sleepless nights worrying it might not happen

What visa are you applying for?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been looking at some of the recent grants. It seems to be getting quicker compared to earlier in the year. If the trend continues, I think some of the October applicants might start getting grants in about 2 weeks.

Edited by Wooba

I've been looking at some of the recent grants. It seems to be getting quicker compared to earlier in the year. If the trend continues, I think some of the October applicants might start getting grants in about 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed! That would be fab

Does everyone have to fill out a P80?

What does one have to have done to have to fill out a P80?

Others will probably know better than me, but based on what I've read it's for people who have traveled a lot or are from a high risk country.

Yes, a189 visa as a secondary school teacher x
Great! My BF is applying as a secondary school

teacher too! When did you apply for your 189? We submitted our visa 8th Oct and are hoping to get to aus before the new school year which starts 25th Jan.

Great! My BF is applying as a secondary school

teacher too! When did you apply for your 189? We submitted our visa 8th Oct and are hoping to get to aus before the new school year which starts 25th Jan.

We applied on the 12th and had our medicals on the 24th Oct. It still shows that the medicals are being processed on Immi account but i have phoned the clinic where we had our medicals and they said they have already sent them through but they dont seem to be showing on there. Can i ask have you seen yours appear? or do you not know when they have been submitted? We also want to get there before the start of the school year, just keeping fingers crossed at the minute! thanks

We applied on the 12th and had our medicals on the 24th Oct. It still shows that the medicals are being processed on Immi account but i have phoned the clinic where we had our medicals and they said they have already sent them through but they dont seem to be showing on there. Can i ask have you seen yours appear? or do you not know when they have been submitted? We also want to get there before the start of the school year, just keeping fingers crossed at the minute! thanks

We had our medicals on the 26th. They are already uploaded to DIPB as of yesterday.

You need to look here, it's not in the regular immiaccount.

https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

We had our medicals on the 26th. They are already uploaded to DIPB as of yesterday.

You need to look here, it's not in the regular immiaccount.

https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

Thanks so much that is a big help (this is why i need this forum so much) when i log on it just has my details on there? it doesnt give any update etc is that right?

You need to download (I think it says print) details.. that PDF will tell you what you need to know

Fab, thanks so much. It still says some parts are incomplete. Looks like i was being fobbed off by the receptionist at the clinic when she said it was all completed. Will be back on to them Monday morning. This can all be so stressful at times..

Well that's it... everything done and up loaded (with the exception of form 80, which I don't think we'll be asked for - but never say never!)

Had our medicals done in Manchester on the 27th and they were uploaded by the end of the day on the 28th. ACRO checks arrived today. Yikes, seeming a bit real now.. Just a waiting game now.

I hope you're right....

I just had a look on our Immi Account and it says 'submitted' for the status.When you then click through it says 'You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection....' Hope that helps?? h

I just had a look on our Immi Account and it says 'submitted' for the status.When you then click through it says 'You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection....' Hope that helps?? h

All sorted now thankfully. The clinic hadnt fully submitted the medical but i managed to get them to complete it on Saturday and its all uploaded now

Hey Ceri, congratulations on the CO! What kind of extra info dis they ask for if you don't mind me asking?

Is it true they allocate CO's in alphabetical order? But is that per month or by date of application? Just interested, I know it will happen when it happens!

Got my visa grants via email today! Direct grant, submitted 8th October!! Super fast :wink: good luck everyone x

Congratulations! That's amazingly fast.

Did you upload everything that day and have the medicals done upfront? I submitted a few days later, but took a couple of weeks to complete the paperwork. I wonder if that impacts when a CO first looks at it?

Got my visa grants via email today! Direct grant, submitted 8th October!! Super fast :wink: good luck everyone x
Amazing news!! Congrats. Everyone else....keep us updated!! I have a good feeling about this week :laugh: