189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

Hi guys,

I have been following this trend quietly and kind of see how all the applications are progressing. This morning I received my grant email! Thought I shared as I had always rejoiced quietly at the success of others and shared in some of the waiting frustrations. my timeline is: skills assessment applied: 30 July 2015; Positive outcome: 24th September 2014; EOI state nomination NSW: 7 October 2015; invited to apply for nomination; 16th October 2015; Invitation to apply for visa 190: 26th October 2015; visa Application submitted: 28th October 2015 - all documents submitted immediately afterwards; Health check: 5th November 2015; Health check result submitted: 12th November 2015; CO contact: 24th Nov 2015 (form 80 and medical history verified); Visa grant: 3rd February 2016; IED: 28th October 2016.

Congratulations !!! MMT..

When you are going to land there? and which state?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations !!! MMT..

When you are going to land there? and which state?

Hi Friends,

How many of you in this forum are still waiting for grant?

I applied on 21 Oct, CO contacted 27 Nov, Submitted PCC and Medicals on 24 Dec then on 4 Jan 16 CO asked for form 80 and Daughters birth Certificate in 2 days that was submitted and on 28 Jan CO asked for Marriage Certificate submitted that on same day. No news since then.

Any expert here who can judge according to their experience and tell me by when can I expect the Grant. Now I am getting very impatient and don't know what to do. :-(

Guest Priscilla101

Hey guys. You may not get the answers on this thread as its for the 189 visas. They all have different time scales depending how in demand your skills etc are

Hi Target Australia,

I am also for 189, Trade: Mechanical Engineer 233512,

My CO contacted on 30 Nov, submitted medical reports on 10th Dec and i submitted all queries including PCC Dubai UAE and Form 80 etc. by 21st dec. Since then no further contact by CO.... and no grant as well....... so i am also in the queue of impatient grant awaiters. lols

Guest Priscilla101

I'm 189 nurse. Official line is 3months from boarder website. But I wonder if it's a bit like "a pop down to the shops" where it could be 5 mins or 5hours lol

Finally I got my grant today;

EOI: 14 August

EOI inv: 22 October 2015

Visa lodged: 23 October 2015; all docs upload including PCC & medicals till 5 November

CO contact: 12 November 2015; request for forms 80 & 1221

CO contact 2: 8 January 2016, request for IELTC results of my spouse (provided certificates were not enough); uploaded om 5 Feb

Visa grant: 1 March 2016

Last date of entry: 11 November 2016

Visa lodged: 23 October 2015; all docs upload including PCC & medicals till 5 November

CO contact 2: 8 January 2016, request for IELTC results of my spouse (provided certificates were not enough); uploaded om 5 Feb

Congratulations

Congratulations Roman!!!!

Which skill trade you applied for?