189 Visa Lodged October 2015

hjd

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I have a different criteria section that I have to meet which most uk trained midwives don't meet so it has to go to Board!

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

Well today woke up expecting same old status but NO Visa granted Woohoo

Now the crazy part of getting ready to move but feeling top of the world [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations....its a fab feeling but totally agree it's a whirlwind trying to get sorted! When you hoping on moving over to australia?

Congratulations!!! Waiting for mine...CO assigned and docs uploaded in 24th nov. Please give me mine toooooo!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

I was 18th November so I'm guessing any day now for you

Good luck

Guest Priscilla101

I finally decided to throw my cards into the hat. I put in EOI on 26/12/15 and was invited to apply for 189 visa on 7/1/16 with 65 points as a nurse. All documents uploaded and Medicaid booked for 31st Jan. But haven't had an actual response from anything but automated replies.

The medicals arnt cheap. £75 for s child but £350 for me as I'm healthcare. Maybe I should have saved before starting this craziness ? But Christmas in the sun will be good

I finally decided to throw my cards into the hat. I put in EOI on 26/12/15 and was invited to apply for 189 visa on 7/1/16 with 65 points as a nurse. All documents uploaded and Medicaid booked for 31st Jan. But haven't had an actual response from anything but automated replies.

The medicals arnt cheap. £75 for s child but £350 for me as I'm healthcare. Maybe I should have saved before starting this craziness [emoji848] But Christmas in the sun will be good

Have you sorted APHRA registration? We have just had our visa granted but still waiting for APHRA so lucky we aren't going until September

What part you looking to go? We are off to the Gold Coast

Guest Priscilla101

No I haven't dealt with AHPRA yet. Although it does amuse me for the international applicants they want an aus passport or birth certificate. No idea where they think that through lol

im looking to go in September to Melbourne

fingers crossed you get it sorted too

Guest Target Australia
CO again contacted for 1399 form sent it right away and now waiting.. will it take another 28 days????

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

What is this doc for?

Just got a call from Agent asking for Marriage certificate. Sent it but name of my wife is misspelled anyone had the same issue. Does CA get backs to us asking for affidavit. Its 3 months 8 days applying exactly 2 months CA contacted last doc sent on 4th Jan 2016 form 80 and now asked for marriage certificate.

Fingers crossed.. Any grants?