My timeline is :

Skill set approval 2013

Eoi 26 dec 2015

189 visa application 8 Jan 2016

Co requested further info 18 Jan

Medicals 30 Jan 2016

Awaiting medical results

Guest Priscilla101
Lucky you. I applied in October and CO contacted twice. Lastly on 22nd. Now waiting..it's been 4 months now 

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

what are they waiting for? Is everything uploaded? Sounds like you're still ahead of me lol but it all depends on job, visa type and location you want to go to I think. I figure the longer it takes the more time I have to save for first class flights (never going to happen lol)

Hi guys,

I have been following this trend quietly and kind of see how all the applications are progressing. This morning I received my grant email! Thought I shared as I had always rejoiced quietly at the success of others and shared in some of the waiting frustrations. my timeline is: skills assessment applied: 30 July 2015; Positive outcome: 24th September 2014; EOI state nomination NSW: 7 October 2015; invited to apply for nomination; 16th October 2015; Invitation to apply for visa 190: 26th October 2015; visa Application submitted: 28th October 2015 - all documents submitted immediately afterwards; Health check: 5th November 2015; Health check result submitted: 12th November 2015; CO contact: 24th Nov 2015 (form 80 and medical history verified); Visa grant: 3rd February 2016; IED: 28th October 2016.

Hi guys,I have been following this trend quietly and kind of see how all the applications are progressing. This morning I received my grant email! Thought I shared as I had always rejoiced quietly at the success of others and shared in some of the waiting frustrations. my timeline is: skills assessment applied: 30 July 2015; Positive outcome: 24th September 2014; EOI state nomination NSW: 7 October 2015; invited to apply for nomination; 16th October 2015; Invitation to apply for visa 190: 26th October 2015; visa Application submitted: 28th October 2015 - all documents submitted immediately afterwards; Health check: 5th November 2015; Health check result submitted: 12th November 2015; CO contact: 24th Nov 2015 (form 80 and medical history verified); Visa grant: 3rd February 2016; IED: 28th October 2016.
Congratulations MMT mine date almost the same as yours. One or two days difference. Don't know when. It's really killing.

TargetAustralia I can imagine. I was also getting really frustrated too and at a point decided not to do anything about it again. I try to engage myself in useful things like going for a walk in the evening (around 8pm) so I get really tired and I go to sleep really well. Otherwise I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking that they in Australia are in the office and I wonder what they are doing to my application now! So just hang in there and try to make yourself relax... not an easy thing to do though...it will come through soon...

TargetAustralia I can imagine. I was also getting really frustrated too and at a point decided not to do anything about it again. I try to engage myself in useful things like going for a walk in the evening (around 8pm) so I get really tired and I go to sleep really well. Otherwise I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking that they in Australia are in the office and I wonder what they are doing to my application now! So just hang in there and try to make yourself relax... not an easy thing to do though...it will come through soon...
Thanks MMT, Hope to receive the Grant soon. I will follow what you said but its really difficult. Felt good after reading your message seems like I am not the only one. :-). All the best to you and fingers crossed for all those waiting for grant. Hope for the best ASAP.