hjd

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hii Isolate,

I replied to her email directly and attached the requested docs then logged on to my immi a/c and uploaded there as well.

Once done I clicked the 'request complete' tab. My application status then changed from ' Documents Requested' to 'Application being processed'....

Hi we filled both forms for both of us as that was requested

I definitely spent just under one year in Australia and just a short holiday in Australia in 2010. I have my PCC for UK. It doesn't look like I will require one for Australia. Thanks for your help :)

about 1 -2 months.. it took about 40 days for me

Hi All,

New to the forum and have received an invitation. Application sent and all paid for, documents uploaded just waiting on a medical (next week). Anyone know how long we have to wait for a case officer?

its an 18 page doc sometimes CO requested to process your visa. including every detail about those who apply !!

Sorry, me again. I keep seeing people talking about a form 80 on the forum and was wondering what this was and whether i've missed something important? can anyone help please? thanks

My initial email said 7, subsequent emails said 28 days. I've observed that people who applied around the same time are getting action at the same times. I was told my filled will be looked at in late December, so I expect a lot of the people who got initial contract in early November will get grants/email in the next 2 weeks.

Congrats on getting your grants x

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

Congrats on getting your grants x

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

Did CO contacted you at all?

Sc190 (nsw) visa applied: 20/10/2015

CO requested translation of one document: 18/11/2015(I was informed by agent yesterday, agent had i it and uploaded same day)

Grant: would expect sometimes in Jan 2016....

Edited by andrex108b

Did CO contacted you at all?

Sc190 (nsw) visa applied: 20/10/2015

CO requested translation of one document: 18/11/2015(I was informed by agent yesterday, agent had i it and uploaded same day)

Grant: would expect sometimes in Jan 2016....

Yeah CO contact 19.11.15 I'm expecting Jan 2016 but being hopeful there's a possibility before christmas!