Slowly getting there

Guest51810

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure most rangers supporters aren't that bad! It's probably only Glasgow where the most trouble is and even then there's loads of rangers and Celtic fans that are friends, not everybody's a muppet lol. I'll chaperone you if you want though lol although I slag off rangers sometimes so I better keep my mouth shut haha

Ahhh Stace.... We still don't have a visa man!!!

It's soul destroying sometimes.... EOI is in but not looking likely to get nomination anytime soon...

The Mr is buggering off in March/April on a WHV in the hope of a job.....jesus it's scary but hey.....You're a long time deeeeeeed so they say xxx

• 2 weeks later...

22nd October - Money is what's worrying me too, I have enough to tie me over for a few months but will need to pick up work pretty quickly otherwise it will probably go pretty quickly!!

Submitted my skills assessment for my 189/190 visa Friday so hopefully they'll be able to review it quickly and then I can lodge my EOI :)

I've got enough to last 2 or 3 months (I think). But I don't want to use it all so want to try and find work after my first or second week. I've paid for 2 weeks accommodation so at least I have a roof under my head lol. Ah right, at least you have the option of staying there then! I don't have that