Can we have a new list of August people

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

So next week see the 1st August, this will one year for some people still waiting for their visa's...... I really thought that the 1st of July would have bought you all your visa's, just show how wrong you can be............ Good luck everyone still waiting.............

KP Nuts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

One at the beginning of the week and one at the end, we can say congratulations to another family being Hoppy who got their visa.., there's now 13 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year, this fouth time i'm not adding a name......

GOOD LUCK to, Kevinboomer; Andy Jo and Lewis;

Chalky4388; CJW488; Bicc; Ryan, Rachel & Beth;

Fenwick Clan; Ivan; Selah; Oxo; Hulder; Lion38

and last but not least Alex n Kris.

These names are in the order that you have posted and no other, lol.........

So we have Ten families already granted, any more got theirs??????

They are still very slow in coming..... :yes:

Fingers crossed for you all

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Ok at some time I have missed one family getting their visa, so we can say congratulations to another family being Andy Jo and Lewis who got their visa sometime ago, and have actually gone.., there's now 12 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year, this fifth time i'm not adding a name......

GOOD LUCK to, Kevinboomer;

Chalky4388; CJW488; Bicc; Ryan, Rachel & Beth;

Fenwick Clan; Ivan; Selah; Oxo; Hulder; Lion38

So we have Eleven families already granted, any more got theirs??????

They are still very slow in coming..... :yes:

KP Nuts

Guest Alex & Kris

morning kim,

Still got us alex & kris we still on that list :sad: but we are on a lovely friendly list!

was being nosey at all the august ones left, i'm sure chalky4388 has their visa 2! i maybe wrong so if u want to double check.

Have a good day all fingers crossed for everyone

Kris x:wubclub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KP Nuts

Ok at some time I have missed one family getting their visa, so we can say congratulations to another family being Chalky4388 who got their visa sometime ago, and CONGRATUATIONS to Ivan family who got their visa today.., there's now 9 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year,

GOOD LUCK to,

CJW488; Bicc; Ryan, Rachel & Beth;

Fenwick Clan; Selah; Oxo; Hulder; Lion38

They are still VERY VERY slow in coming..... :yes:

KP Nuts

Guest woodlara

Hi all thought i'd let you know we fly on 13th September, incredibly nervous :unsure:

having never ventured out of europe.. we keep saying to each other, I hope we're doing the right thing.....!!!

But we will never know till we get there.. We just feel we are giving a lot up house, dog aaw jobs etc... will let you all know how it all goes

and will everyone else whos feeling this way reply so I know its ot just me

Lara x

Hi all thought i'd let you know we fly on 13th September, incredibly nervous :unsure:

having never ventured out of europe.. we keep saying to each other, I hope we're doing the right thing.....!!!

But we will never know till we get there.. We just feel we are giving a lot up house, dog aaw jobs etc... will let you all know how it all goes

Lara x

Hey I have never been to Australia before the longest trip I have been on is Florida. But remember they speak English and drive on the left hand side of the road. Its got to be a good start hasn't it?:yes: Good luck!

Lara x

hi we"re flying out 11 oct very nervous to asking are we doing right thing pickfords just left with our goods on their way to melb no turning back now

Guest KP Nuts

Finally, finally another family we can say congratulations to and that family being Alex & Kris who got their visa today.., there's now 9 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year, (think I may have miscounted last time, sorry)

GOOD LUCK to,

Fenwick Clan; Selah; Oxo; Hulder; Lion38

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Finally, another family we can say congratulations to and that family is Oxo who got their visa today.., there's now 7 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year.

GOOD LUCK to,

Fenwick Clan; Selah; Hulder; Lion38

KP Nuts

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth

Hi everyone, just to let you know that we have had our visa granted and will have to validate before 23rd June 2009. Thanks for everyone's support and good luck to those that are still waiting.

All the best, Ryan, Rachel & Beth xxx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations to Ryan, Rachel & Beth who have finally got their visa.., there's now 6 of you at the moment, waiting from August last year.

GOOD LUCK to,

CJW488; Bicc; Fenwich Clan;

Selah; Hulder; Lion38

KP Nuts

• 2 weeks later...

Phoned to DIAC today. I still do not have a CO and "official processing time" is applications received on 30.06. Still need to wait long time...

Application received at DIAC on 16.8.07.

I can't believe there's still 6 of you waiting from August last year for your visa's, for all you people that have applied on line, in early 08 and are wondering where your visa's are, spare a thought for these families............

August 07 people still waiting, and GOOD LUCK to,

CJW488; Bicc; Fenwich Clan; Selah; Hulder; Lion38

If your name is still on the list, and you have received your visa can you please post on here, just to let us know please.

KP Nuts

Guest mauritiusMan

hi,

just to add myself to the list of 6.but have few question as my case has been allocated to case officer who requested spouse IELTS , MED., AND MORE PAPER FOR WORK EXPERIENCE (have to be there before the 18 of september). i want to be fix about something i did send my PC in october last year. and just sent the requested doc. But as my PC will be outdated soon and CO didnt ask for it so do you think because they will finalie my case before doc. expire ??? plz help.

BTW I'M NOT FROM U.K BUT FROM MAURITIUS(think its highrisk countries)

hi,

just to add myself to the list of 6.but have few question as my case has been allocated to case officer who requested spouse IELTS , MED., AND MORE PAPER FOR WORK EXPERIENCE (have to be there before the 18 of september). i want to be fix about something i did send my PC in october last year. and just sent the requested doc. But as my PC will be outdated soon and CO didnt ask for it so do you think because they will finalie my case before doc. expire ??? plz help.

BTW I'M NOT FROM U.K BUT FROM MAURITIUS(think its highrisk countries)

Hi there, depending how quickly you can get new police checks, I would go for new ones, at least that way you have another year, but you may have to inform the CO you are requesting new police checks because of the date. Are you using an agent?

Good luck

KP Nuts

Guest mauritiusMan

i was thinking about doing another but why did the case officer didnt ask me to do it just ask for the med. and my dead line is on wednesday 17th . so i will mail him and ask him what he suggest. but do you think i'm on the way to get it finally i mean the most wonderful thing jesus can do for me in my life.

ian, audrey & grace

I am 11 Dec 2006 applicant ( Class BN 136) till date witing for reply from CO. Is it normal ? I am getting depressed please help me what to do.

Regards

Guru

hi there guys , we are an august 07 application and due to all the bad luck we seem to be having (ie app coming back from oz unread had to be sent again and then DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS........:wacko:) Called our agent yest and we waiting for requests for meds. so anyone else from the aug 07 crew hope that makes u all feel betta .

like everyone else WE WANT OUR VISA !!!!!!!!! :yes: trying to stay positive but OH gettin stressed good luck everyone and congrats to all success xxx

PLE reply from DIAC after 13 months waiting:

"... All applications are processed in the date order that they were received at our office. Your application has not yet been allocated to a case officer. ..."

Only SOME applications are processed in the order they arrived. Why do they continue to say like this? So many applications submitted before and after me already processed long time ago!!!

:wacko:

Hi,

Only joined today! September Applicant:

Spouse Visa sent with police check (no medical): 15th Sept

Money taken: 16th Sept

Waiting for case officer

Fingers crossed

Just found out one family has already got their visa, so congratulations to Hulder family, and sorry I missed this, but there's still 6 of you, because we are adding Claire and Luke,

CJW488; Bicc; Fenwich Clan; Selah; Lion38; Claire & Luke

If your name is still on the list, and you have received your visa can you please post on here, just to let us know please.

KP Nuts

• 7 months later...
Guest KP Nuts
Just found out one family has already got their visa, so congratulations to Hulder family, and sorry I missed this, but there's still 6 of you, because we are adding Claire and Luke,

CJW488; Bicc; Fenwich Clan; Selah; Lion38; Claire & Luke

KP Nuts

Do you remember this thread we had going...... well after hearing that Selah had just got their visa, CONGRATULATIONS Selah (that was a long time coming), thou I would check on the others also, so....

Congratulations to Fenwick Clan; Claire and Luke and Selah. :jiggy:

But that still leaves CJW488 and Bic are you still waiting or have I missed the news somewhere?

And unfortunatly Lion38 are no longer together for their visa.

Would like to hear from you so we could put this thread to bed after so long....:yes:

KP Nuts

Guest Hulder

Hi All,

We were August 07 applicants and got here in January this year. We now live in a lovely Melbourne suburb called Templestowe. We've taken lots of advantage of what Melbourne has to offer live zoos, museum, IMAX, festivals and are really loving things here. Everyone has been helpful and friendly an the kids and my wife have made some friends and I'm trying out my first Aussie rules game at the Telstra Dome on Friday.

Good luck to any who are waiting but keep your chin up.

Cheers

Archived