Can we have a new list of August people

Guest KP Nuts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

WOW, congratulations Sarah & Damo on getting your visa at long last, two in one day, that's great news...................

Enjoy your celebrations tonight and all weekend long .....................

23_28_125.gif

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

So adding our new member on, and taking Woodlara and Sarah & Damo off (Congratulations to the pair of you) .. there's now 21 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to Lee Winspear.................

GOOD LUCK to, Kevinboomer; Melpaul; Hoppy; The Taylors;

Silol; Andy Jo and Lewis; Noel2538; Chalky4388; CJW488; Melissa;

Bic; Liz; Ryan, Rachel & Beth; Fenwick Clan; Creakybones; datum1m;

Ivan; Selah; Oxo; leeob 77 and last not not least lee winspear.

These names are in the order that you have posted and no other, lol.........

It's been very quite these last few weeks on the visa front, lets hope you all hear very soon.... or there could be some really bad headache's come the 2nd & 3rd July.

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO, PEOPLE.......

Fingers crossed for you all

KP Nuts

Guest lynneunderwood

At Last!!!!!!!!!!! MANY CONGRATS HAVE A BALL CELEBRATING ITS THE BEST NEWS EVER LYNNEEEEEEEEEE

Guest woodlara

hey you guys stop sweating or start sweating not sure which ? now the fun bit can really start, where are you going to go to we are off to brisbane

Guest Sarah & Damo

snap us too! Just booked flights this second for 1st Sept - arrrrggghhhhh!!! So excited but feel like there'sso much to do now!!

Guest Hulder

We've followed the timeline below and getting a bit frustrated.

We've applied for a Class BQ Subclass 138 Skilled – Australian-Sponsored.

Application lodged with ASPC 30th Aug 2007

Initial Ack 12th December 2007

Case Number 4th April 2008

Case Officer 2nd May 2008

Form 80 returned 8th May

Meds sent 6th May 2008

Police Checks sent 16th May 2008

Not heard a thing since so biting our fingers. We also have put our house on the market expecting a long wait to sell but we accepted an offer last friday so need to have things move on really.

Anyone know how long

Cheers

Hulder

Guest leeob77

will have to remove us from the list im afraid...... agent phoned today to say we have been granted our visa!!!!!

cant believe its finally here.

good luck to everyone. hope you get your visas soon. fingers crossed for you all.

lee, christina and eleanor.

will have to remove us from the list im afraid...... agent phoned today to say we have been granted our visa!!!!!

good luck to everyone. hope you get your visas soon. fingers crossed for you all.

congratulations guys another one off the list

Congratulations and hope you have a fab life down under.

Debbie

xx

Guest datum1m

Hi All

Just to say congratulations to all August people who got their Visas in June. Our agent emailed us this morning asking for an updated passport picture for one of our children, apparently requested by our CO, so at leased we know he’s looking at it.

Regards

Nigel

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations guy's, that's great news, the first of many I hope for the August people...

Enjoy your celebrations tonight... 23_28_125.gif

KP Nuts

Guest creakybones

Hi Guys

Thats great news-congratulations and best wishes for your new life in Oz.

Hoping to be joining you soon.........

maria

Guest jogrant3232

Congratulations Guys, enjoy the celabrations, I know I did...

Guest creakybones

Hi All

Wooooohoooooooo please take me off the list too, the golden ticket came this morning!!

Good luck to all still waiting I'm sure it won't be long now.

Maria

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Creakybones on the visa, great news, your the second off the list then, lets hope there many more today..............

Enjoy your celebrations tonight.

KP Nuts

Guest datum1m

Well it was only yesterday that I was saying the CO wanted a passport picture and today we have absolutely fantastic news our VISA is GRANTED, what a shock after all this time. I wish the best of look to all that are still waiting and am sure it won’t be long until you are feeling like me, which is completely ecstatic.

Now that we have the visa can anyone tell us what we need to do next? Can we fly straight out to Australia and get our visas validated or do we have to go to London first to have them evidenced?

It would be nice one day in the future to meet with all the August people in Australia and see how our life’s have changed.

Finally thank you KP for maintaining the list please keep up the good work for the rest of the August people.

Best Regards

Nigel

Guest creakybones

Hi

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE NEW POZZIES!!

I think you can post your passports and granted e-mail to London and they just put visa in passports and send them back.

Maria

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations datum1m for finally getting your visa, great news......

Enjoy your celebrations tonight.......

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Well it's the 2nd of July and congratulations to three of our people leeob77, creakybones and datum1m on getting your visa's finally, there's now 19 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to Hulder.............

Bic; Liz; Ryan, Rachel & Beth; Fenwick Clan;

Ivan; Selah; Oxo; lee winspear and last not not least Hulder.

So we have three families already granted, any more got theirs??????

KP Nuts

Guest jogrant3232
Well it was only yesterday that I was saying the CO wanted a passport picture and today we have absolutely fantastic news our VISA is GRANTED, what a shock after all this time. I wish the best of look to all that are still waiting and am sure it won’t be long until you are feeling like me, which is completely ecstatic.

Now that we have the visa can anyone tell us what we need to do next? Can we fly straight out to Australia and get our visas validated or do we have to go to London first to have them evidenced?

It would be nice one day in the future to meet with all the August people in Australia and see how our life’s have changed.

Finally thank you KP for maintaining the list please keep up the good work for the rest of the August people.

Best Regards

Nigel

Here here Nigel.... Congrats on the VISA. You think its never going to come. Give it a week and you will wonder what all the fuss was about, Good luck guys..

Guest Lion38
Well it's the 2nd of July and congratulations to three of our people leeob77, creakybones and datum1m on getting your visa's finally, there's now 19 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to Hulder.............

Bic; Liz; Ryan, Rachel & Beth; Fenwick Clan;

Ivan; Selah; Oxo; lee winspear and last not not least Hulder.

So we have three families already granted, any more got theirs??????

KP Nuts

Hi,

please add me to the list. My timeline below:

Nationality: German

Visa aplication received ASPC: 16/08/07

Acknowledgement Received: 29/01/08

Police checks sent: 13/04/08

Meds done: 13/04/08

CO: not yet

Visa: not yet

Guest lynneunderwood
We've followed the timeline below and getting a bit frustrated.

We've applied for a Class BQ Subclass 138 Skilled – Australian-Sponsored.

Application lodged with ASPC 30th Aug 2007

Initial Ack 12th December 2007

Case Number 4th April 2008

Case Officer 2nd May 2008

Form 80 returned 8th May

Meds sent 6th May 2008

Police Checks sent 16th May 2008

Not heard a thing since so biting our fingers. We also have put our house on the market expecting a long wait to sell but we accepted an offer last friday so need to have things move on really.

Anyone know how long

Cheers

Hulder

Hi Dere,

Medicals take 2 months to clear through Sydney. When we asked our agent how long from meds police checks etc. He said 3 months from medicals being sent and 2 months from police checks, hope this helps lynneeeeeee:jiggy:

Archived