Can we have a new list of August people

Guest KP Nuts

Guest We-Love-OZ

We dont come on forums much but i have pulled a sickie today because......

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA :cute:

cant believe its here after all this time, cant stop smiling, catch up later guys, just wanted to give you all a lift that its still moving for us August lot,

Good luck everyone still waiting xxxxx

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

Wow guy's, Three visa's in two days........ and all August people.

So Congratulations to :-

Steve & Mandy, Julie & Neil (Keily's) and We-Love-Oz

Well done guy's, all enjoy your celebrations over the weekend.

KP Nuts

Guest claire&fred

cant believe its here after all this time, cant stop smiling, catch up later guys, just wanted to give you all a lift that its still moving for us August lot,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA GUYS.

Another Friday Visa Grant. Could be a busy weekend! Enjoy it.

Claire

Guest lynneunderwood

big congrats i wondered where u had gotten to xxxxxxxxxx:goofy:

Guest Ivan

Well done to all those who have had there visa's granted. We are still waiting,I contacted the agent a couple of weeks back to make sure our meds got to Aus ok. (meds done on 3rd April) I was contacted saying that they could not confirm that the meds were there or not. Is this usual? Still dont know if we have a case officer or anything. Its frustrating to be left in the dark like this. Sometimes i feel like the wool has been pulled tightly over our eyes. we will be patient though. If it's mean't to be, it will be.good luck to all those setting off in their new lives, hopefully we will be joining you soon.Iv

Guest datum1m
Well done to all those who have had there visa's granted. We are still waiting,I contacted the agent a couple of weeks back to make sure our meds got to Aus ok. (meds done on 3rd April) I was contacted saying that they could not confirm that the meds were there or not. Is this usual? Still dont know if we have a case officer or anything. Its frustrating to be left in the dark like this. Sometimes i feel like the wool has been pulled tightly over our eyes. we will be patient though. If it's mean't to be, it will be.good luck to all those setting off in their new lives, hopefully we will be joining you soon.Iv

Hi Iv,

We are in the same position in that we don’t know if HOC have our medicals, they only appear on their database one they have been finalised, which normally takes about 4 to 6 weeks, so it could be worth while you checking. I think they should implement a system of signing them in on their database as well, because I’ve heard stories of medicals going missing and weeks/months lost having to send them again, I know you can send them by recorded delivery, (which I thought our doctors had done because the used the Royal Mail “SIGNED FOR international” service, but we found out after that this service does not cover Australia, so why Royal Mall call it “SIGNED FOR international is anyone’s guess) but this service costs a lot more money. Although now the weeks are passing by I wish we had sent them buy DHL or someone, because at least we’d know they had them.

Regards

Nigel

Hi August people.......... just amended your list of people still waiting, and theirs 24 of you at the moment, so welcome to Woodlara; Selah; and Oxo

GOOD LUCK to, Keily; Kevinboomer; Melpaul; Hoppy; Sarah & Damo; The Taylors;

Silol; Andy Jo and Lewis; Noel2538; Chalky4388; CJW488; Melissa; Steve & Mandy;

Bic; We Love Oz; Liz; Ryan, Rachel & Beth; Fenwick Clan; Creakybones; datum1m;

Ivan; Woodlara; Selah and last not not least Oxo.

These names are in the order that you have posted and no other, lol.........

4 families had their visa's issued last week, lets hope it's more this week.

Fingers crossed for you all

KP Nuts

hi guys any chance of an update to see how many of us still waiting

thanks mel

Guest KP Nuts

OK Mel, just for you,..... just amended your list of people still waiting, and theirs 21 of you at the moment, so

GOOD LUCK to, Kevinboomer; Melpaul; Hoppy; Sarah & Damo; The Taylors;

Silol; Andy Jo and Lewis; Noel2538; Chalky4388; CJW488; Melissa;

Bic; Liz; Ryan, Rachel & Beth; Fenwick Clan; Creakybones; datum1m;

It's been very quite this week so far on the visa front, lets hope you get some on Friday, and can celebrate all weekend long.......................

KP Nuts

OK Mel, just for you,..... just amended your list of people still waiting, and theirs 21 of you at the moment, so

It's been very quite this week so far on the visa front, lets hope you get some on Friday, and can celebrate all weekend long.......................

KP Nuts

KIM ... WOULDNT IT BE SCARY IF VISAS WERE GRANTED IN THE ORDER THEY APPEAR ON YOUR LIST !!! :notworthy:

MRS KEILY

Guest Sarah & Damo
Wow guy's, Three visa's in two days........ and all August people.

So Congratulations to :-

Steve & Mandy, Julie & Neil (Keily's) and We-Love-Oz

Well done guy's, all enjoy your celebrations over the weekend.

KP Nuts

That's brilliant guys!!! You must all be sooooo excited!! Can't keep track of it now that they're all coming in so fast!! Thanks again Kim for keeping us all up to date! Don't know how you do it!! I can't even keep track of myself........!!

Our agent has just been asked to forward the original copies of our Australian and UK police checks to our Case Officer as she scanned them in to them previously. Hoping it won't be long now!!!!

Good luck to everyone else! There seems to be loads more on the BE site now!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Silol

Finally braved making contact via the website asking for the status of our application (we had no idea whether our meds had been received). Got a reply stating that our meds have been finalised and that the case officer is conducting a final assessment and will contact us within 4 weeks. So, hang in there, all those still waiting!

Guest leeob77

please add us to list - only just found thread.

cheers.

lee and christina (and baby eleanor - took less time to make her than get visa !!!! ha ha)

Guest KP Nuts

So adding our new member on .. there's 22 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to leeob77.................

Ivan; Woodlara; Selah; Oxo and last not not least leeob77.

It's been very quite these last few weeks on the visa front, lets hope you all hear very soon.... or there could be some really bad headache's come the 2nd & 3rd July

KP Nuts

Guest psmdwaiting
So adding our new member on .. there's 22 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to leeob77.................

Ivan; Woodlara; Selah; Oxo and last not not least leeob77.

It's been very quite these last few weeks on the visa front, lets hope you all hear very soon.... or there could be some really bad headache's come the 2nd & 3rd July

KP Nuts

And us!!! still waiting, Applied Aug 07 OH Med done & sent off, awaiting CO & requests for mine & the kids meds to be done! So frustrating.... :SLEEP:

Guest Sarah & Damo

Thanks KP!! We always rely on your updates!! It has gone quiet hasn't it! Do you think that's because they're waiting for the new year and them - bam!! - we will all get them?!! Let's hope so! Good luck to everyone waiting! :radar:

Guest claire&fred
Thanks KP!! We always rely on your updates!! It has gone quiet hasn't it! Do you think that's because they're waiting for the new year and them - bam!! - we will all get them?!! Let's hope so! Good luck to everyone waiting! :radar:

I reckon that is what might happen. Come 1st July it will go mad. Well I hope it does anyway. Come onto PIO couple of times a day to see who has got their Visa. It seems very slow at the moment. Cannot imagine how stressed and fed up you must be, but hold on in there, it will happen. July is not too far off now.

Claire

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woodlara

Hi Everyone

Now all Hold onto your pants!!!!! We were notified today by email that we have our VISAS APPROVAL!! How fab, we didn't get allocated a c/o either, i'm not sure whether this was because we had gone ahead and had our medicals / police checks in advance and sent these off! :biglaugh:

We were expecting them to come in August/September, after the automated response email were stating they were only allocating those from June 2007, AND WE were getting really fed up with waiting , thinking they'd lost everything, so don't give up hope

good luck everyone else who is waiting!!

We're about to go out and celebrate, !!!!!!:arghh:

LOVE TO ALL LARA< ANDY< MOLLY AND LYDIA xxxxxx AUSTRALIA here we come xxx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Woodlara on getting the visa's finally, that's great news. :yes:

Enjoy your celebrations tonight and all weekend..........:yes:

KP Nuts

Guest lee winspear

hi can you add us to your list we lodged ours on 23/08/07 got case officer april 08 they have just askes for some more info which had to be in by june 16th so hopefully we will get the golden ticket soon.

Guest KP Nuts

So adding our new member on, and taking Woodlara off (Congratulations) .. there's still 22 of you at the moment, still waiting from August last year, so welcome to Lee Winspear.................

Ivan; Selah; Oxo; leeob 77 and last not not least lee winspear.

It's been very quite these last few weeks on the visa front, lets hope you all hear very soon.... or there could be some really bad headache's come the 2nd & 3rd July.

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO, PEOPLE.......

KP Nuts

Guest claire&fred
Hi Everyone

Now all Hold onto your pants!!!!! We were notified today by email that we have our VISAS APPROVAL!! How fab, we didn't get allocated a c/o either, i'm not sure whether this was because we had gone ahead and had our medicals / police checks in advance and sent these off! :biglaugh:

We were expecting them to come in August/September, after the automated response email were stating they were only allocating those from June 2007, AND WE were getting really fed up with waiting , thinking they'd lost everything, so don't give up hope

good luck everyone else who is waiting!!

We're about to go out and celebrate, !!!!!!:arghh:

LOVE TO ALL LARA< ANDY< MOLLY AND LYDIA xxxxxx AUSTRALIA here we come xxx

Congratulations on your Visa. It is good to see someone being given one. The Visas have really dried up at the moment. It must be very frustrating for those still waiting. Hopefully they will start filtering through again.

Claire

Guest Sarah & Damo

OH YES OH YES OH YES!!! We've got it FINALLY!!!! Another one off your list KP!!!!! Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!! Couldn't believe it been checking e-mils so casually as didn't think we'd hear anything until at least next week....been out all day and there it was sitting there looking at me when we came in!!!! Feel stunned and although we hoped this was coming still can't quite believe it's real!!! Thanks to everyone for your support. I've got one thing left to say.......bring on THE AUGUST VISAS!!!!!!!! Good luck and it won't be long to everyone still waiting!!!!

Archived