Guest KP Nuts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paula1

us to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No c/o

No visa

Just means more time to be glued to poms in oz.

Good luck to us all and hopefully the list will slowly reduce?

Paula x

Guest KP Nuts
Hi

A lot of August folk, is that where they are up to or have you been overlooked, have any post Aug applicants been granted visas? Is there usually such a backlog or did something go wrong?

Surely not long now, I'm even checking now to see who's got!!

Sheena

Hi Sheena, we all logged our paper base applications before the changes that happened on the 1st Sept, but at this time 30,000 other people applied also, so you can imagine the backlog this has caused. There have been a number of August people that have been grated their visa's, also quite a few that didn't even know they had CO's.

But since the 1st Sept people have been applying on line, and these seem to be moving faster than the paper ones.

Good luck with yours

KP Nuts

Guest Keeley

I contacted the Australian High Commision in London this morning to get an update on our 136 skilled application, she told me that it is currently being processed with the case officer, news to me? we didn't know we had a CO, well we apparently do. News to us and news to our agent! looks like we are going to one of those that gets the visa without being informed we have a CO.

Guest KP Nuts

glitteryourwayd9d0bac1ru3.gif

The first one from our list, without a co, congratulations...............

KP Nuts

and congratulations to all that have received their co's in the last couple of days..............

Guest Steve&Mandy

Hi Kim and Pete, we are awaiting our visa now as you can see by our timeline.

Steve

Application received ASPC 27 Aug 07

Receipt and money taken 30 Nov 07

Acknowledgement 29 Feb 08

Pcs done and emailed 10 April 08

Meds done sent 16 April 08

Offer accepted on house 15 April 08

Case Officer 24 April 08

Visa to be granted very soon hopefully

:smile:Hi

August paper application

Just got visa and heard nothing about allocation of a case officer.

Agent March 07

TRA sent June 07

TRA approved July

Application lodged 27th August 07 (paper)

Police checks Dec

Medicals Jan

Acknowledgement Feb 15

Visa granted 23/4.08

Leaving for Melbourne Oct

Caroline, Darryl, Lucy and Alex

Hi

Just got visa 27th AUgust 07 paper application. Heard nothing of being allocated CO! Visa just arrived!

Agent march 07

TRA June

Approval July

Visa paper lodged 27th August 07

Police checks Dec

Medicals Feb 08

Visa granted 23/4/08

:jiggy:GOT EMAIL FROM AGENT TODAY TO SAY WE HAVE A CO (ALAN JURY). TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN BY 14 JUNE. HAVE BEEN ASKED TO GET NEW PASSPORTS FOR THE CHILDREN AS THEY WANT TWO YEARS VALIDITY ON THEM. HAVE TO ORGANISE POLICE CHECK AND MEDICALS NOW.

CAROLINE

Guest Bic

Hi,

Just over for a visit from PomsInAdelaide. We are paper-based August applicants and we used an agent who is fed up with being pestered by us with queries of 'any news?'

No case officer yet...

No news.....

Medicals and PCs will run out soon as we front-loaded them to make sure that everything was OK and of course at the time no-one really believed that the process could have taken nearly 9 months. As a teacher I have a very inconvenient notice period that means if the visa does not come before May half-term we are stuck here until December 2008.

It is heartening to see August visas coming through on BEUpdate, let's hope we all have our visas soon!!

:arghh:

Guest pink pom

KP

well done I am so chuffed for you, you always send such nice messages of support to everyone else. I know that you have been waiting for this news for a long time. great great news.

Pink pom x

Guest lynneunderwood

Hi my first reply we lodged 136 applic 20th aug 07

receipted 20th Nov O7

Frontloaded Medicals 9th Nov

Full Acknowledge 1st feb 08

Yeha yeha Case officer 18th April 08

All info with Case Offficer 21st April now waiting fro Visaaaaaaaaaa...anybody know how long this should take xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest jogrant3232
Hi Kim and Pete, we are awaiting our visa now as you can see by our timeline.

Steve

Application received ASPC 27 Aug 07

Receipt and money taken 30 Nov 07

Acknowledgement 29 Feb 08

Pcs done and emailed 10 April 08

Meds done sent 16 April 08

Offer accepted on house 15 April 08

Case Officer 24 April 08

Visa to be granted very soon hopefully

Hey Steve you dare hop in front of me, I will be straight down that M5 to get ya..lol

Guest KP Nuts

Hey guy's, just had a look at the Ex Pat site and 15 got their's this week, so hopefully you should all hear soon.

Keeping post on this thread thou, still keeping an eye on it...........

Good luck everyone, that it's this week for you all

KP Nuts

Guest paula1

Hi all aug app,

We have been told by our agent that DIAC have requested our police records!. So as they had already received our medicals this looks like we are the end? dosn't it?

Fingers crossed for us and everyone else in the same situation.

Love paula x

Guest Sarah & Damo
hi guys

now kp and a couple of other peps have had the golden ticket just woundered how many of us agusties left waiting

mel

Hiya Mel!

We're still waiting and still no news on the case officer! We've sent our police checks ages ago to our agent but think she's sitting on them until she hears we've got a case officer. I want her to send them as it just seems so many people are going straight to granted with everything there! Ah well hopefully it won't make any difference

She e-mailed DIAC last week and they just sent back an automated one saying we'll telll youy when they've got a case officer - don't call us we'll call you!

Hopefully we'll all hear soon as there's not many of us left I don't think! There can't be!!!!

Hope you hear soon too - sounds like it won't be long!!!!!!

Sarah X

Guest claire&fred

Our medicals had cleared and Agent had already forwarded our police checks when we got ack. All our CO asked for was our meds and police checks. I'm guessing that someone did not match them up with our file otherwise we might have gone straight to Grant. So we don't know how long we have to wait now.

Claire

Guest claire&fred

Forgot to add. Has anyone tried to get into Britishexpats website this morning? Everyday I check the August thread to see if anyone has got CO's or Visas but cannot seem to get into it.

Claire

Guest Sarah & Damo
Forgot to add. Has anyone tried to get into Britishexpats website this morning? Everyday I check the August thread to see if anyone has got CO's or Visas but cannot seem to get into it.

Claire

Hi Claire

Sounds like you shouldn't be waiting long now then - prob any day! Lets hope tomorrow!!! I've just managed to get into British Expats so maybe give it another go!

Sarah

Archived