Go Matilda

adele244

I have been emailing a chap called Alan Collet from an agent called Go Matilda, he gave me some advice on a recent post and I Pm'd him. I have to say he has emailed me back every single time (apart from now but that's because it is the weekend) but I am really impressed, he seems a really pleasant guy. We are definitely going to need an agent and he really seems to know his stuff so these would probably be my first choice.

Has anyone else dealt with Go Matilda? and what was your experience like?

Also I understand agents are expensive but could anyone give me a rough estimate of what costs were involved? Are we talking mega bucks here?

What Im not sure about with regards to an agent, is when do they come in to play ie: are you meant to have already decided which visa you require or do they help you from the off (ie: helping you decide what visa to go for in the first place etc) Because at the moment I need help fully understanding the various Visa options (especially the territorial sponsors and government sponsors just don't get the differences!!)

Thanks for any help x x x

I'm using Go Matilda at the moment and I can't fault them. They have answered every email sent, generally within 24hrs. Some questions I've had regarding the skills assessment, and even though it's been a technical question, have done some research and provided me with an answer. (Which in the end has helped me out).

I was going to go with another visa agent, but after seeing some recommendations on PIO I decided to give them a try. So glad I did, as they've taken a lot of burden of my shoulders.

Would highly recommend!

Alan and I emailed each other back and forth in 2007, regarding a question I had about finding an accountant who handled tax returns in Australia for U.S. expats. He hooked me up with a firm in Melbourne, who assigned an agent to me. As far as taxes go, it was a great experience, and Alan facilitated the whole thing. Recommend without hesitation.

We didn't use them for an immigration agent, but for our first uk and Aussie tax returns the year we immigrated.

Not cheap at all, the four returns(2 Aussie and 2uk) were about $1500 back in 2009/2010, but very happy with the outcomes.

As our returns are now a lot easier we use a local accountant which we are also happy with.

But as for the reputation of Go Matilda, I have never read an unhappy post in about 4 years of reading on PIO. And in our own experience for tax returns, they were very good.

They gave us a free assessment when we were looking to see if we were eligible for anything other than a 457 visa initially and they were straight up with us in telling us we weren't. They have also given us accurate advice via this site on various occasions.

We are going to use the tax branch - GM Tax for our tax returns next year (we usually do it ourselves but are selling 2 houses, as well as getting our PR in July means it's that bit too complicated).

I used GOMATILDA for applying my 190 visa Application from Australia. I spoke to many migration agents. But the quatation was very expensive and through this forum I came to know the reputation of gomatilda. Finally I wrote an email to Alan collet and he replied back immediately.

Alex in London office helped me each and every stage of my visa Application. Even though at one stage I agreed to pay the payment of 1800 dollars but they took only 1200 dollars with certain reasons. But in this world you will not see a company like this. Finally in 50 days my visa is granted. I am so happy with GOMATILDA. A BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VALUE FOR MONEY...

Hi

We're with Go Matilda and really happy with the choice we made. I've spoken to Alan twice and he's so nice and helpful as are his teams in Oz and Southampton. When the people in Perth Parent Visa Centre made an error which would have been quite costly in the timings of our application, Alan sorted it immediately and I was kept fully informed. I have no clue as to how long it would have taken without their intervention. Any queries I have had have always been answered straight away and it's always been a total pleasure to chat with them. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them :smile:

Archived