Perth Get Together - Roll Up Roll Up

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen
Count me in guys, last years meet up was fun!:laugh:

Lovely to see you back on here, missed you and look forward to seeing you again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry my long range lens will be recording shenanigans likely to occur. Might even send an agent in under cover to mingle and get the dirty.

Lol. No, come and mingle yourself, what's the worst could happen? You could make a friend:) Also the food and free bar were fantastic.

Ok, after a great turn out earlier this year John from Moneycorp has kindly volunteered to sponsor another event for us. At this stage he is not 100% whether he can attend so you may have to put up with me.

We are thinking February again but I could do with some dates and who is interested.

So please let me know. I know its a while off yet but with Christmas in the middle it will soon fly and I want to get the venue booked. We thought the same place as this years as it seemed central for everyone (but me)

Sorry won't be there, we have the relatives over

Guest The Pom Queen
Not going to be two faced about it, not for me thanks limited friends and all.

Don't worry we are all coming round to yours for the pool party after

I will be granting a few private audiences if your really so keen.

Oh really! I'd be honoured Sir Flag. Keen to meet all I chat to on here and especially keen to say Hi to you as we were like sliding doors last time...I just thought it was a shame....don't worry, large meets are not for everyone, though I'd say the last was quite intimate and lots of people were unsure but all who went were glad they made the effort I think. Nothing to fear. Nothing to lose.

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh really! I'd be honoured Sir Flag. Keen to meet all I chat to on here and especially keen to say Hi to you as we were like sliding doors last time...I just thought it was a shame....don't worry, large meets are not for everyone, though I'd say the last was quite intimate and lots of people were unsure but all who went were glad they made the effort I think. Nothing to fear. Nothing to lose.

It just seemed to go soo fast.

Archived