189 visa lodged September 2014

Whites

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also noticed how this thread has got really quiet..,,, I think we are the only early September lodgers that haven't been granted yet....,

I wouldn't worry too much.........the grant will come. I can't imagine why they would ask for PCC unless everything else was Ok.

I even had a clock set on Adelaide time for a while (removed to help maintain sanity :eek:)

Edited by PWA200

Woooo Hooo our PR Visa was granted this morning....such a relief as one of our sons is over 18 studying online, working part-time, living at home and we were worried they would say he wasn't dependant...trust me he is !!! However, now we have our PR Visas he can do what he likes even working full time and moving out :laugh: Just our eldest now to go, he hasn't applied yet as he is a nurse and on his own 457 and in the middle of a skills assessment for a job he is already doing !! Oh and we bought a piece of land today Yaaaay Good times :smile: wish everyone else whose waiting a speedy decision xx

I wouldn't worry too much.........the grant will come. I can't imagine why they would ask for PCC unless everything else was Ok.

I even had a clock set on Adelaide time for a while (removed to help maintain sanity :eek:)

Can I just ask what CO team you were?

Ok so please bare with me on this one..... When checking the immi account yet again I noticed that under my husbands bit where it says Character Reference it still says "requested" instead of received as with everything else. My husbands PCC is uploaded , but under my bit. So I straight got onto my agent and she reckons that there was no space left on my husbands bit so she uploaded it to my bit.

I'm thinking that the CO is not responding or doing anything because she probably thinks that we still have to supply one PCC !!!! I mean why would the CO search the whole account for the PCC , when there is A PLACE to uploaded!!?!! Am I right ???

Edited by Whites

Just noticed this today by the medical bit.....

Meeting the health requirement

Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

does that mean medicals are now uploaded. That was the only thing we were waiting for/CO wanted.

cheers guys

I'm about to submit my application but I still had a question

I am not claiming any points for work experience but my EOI had 2 months of experience (which is after ACS subtracted 4 years)

in my EOI it was split up in 2 jobs, one marked as 4 years of non relevant and the other as 2 months of relevant.

What do I do in my visa application? Do I keep it like my EOI or am I better off marking all 4 years and 2 months of non relevant?

Edited by thomasvo

Not sure exactly. We were unsure about this kind of area, and consulted an agent. The advice seemed to be ensure your EOI and application (and CV) are all consistent.

We still did the visa ourselves but spent a bit of money to ensure we didn't balls it up. Hope that helps!

Edited by Captain Roberto

So stupid agent finally resent email to CO explaining that stupid agent has uploaded PCC in the wrong place. It only took stupid agent 3 weeks!!! And stupid agent probly wouldn't have done anything if I wasn't on the case!!

keeps telling me the timeline is 3 months..... We'll no one is getting their grants at 3 months so check what's wrong!!!!!?!!!! Arghhhh...

So stupid agent finally resent email to CO explaining that stupid agent has uploaded PCC in the wrong place. It only took stupid agent 3 weeks!!! And stupid agent probly wouldn't have done anything if I wasn't on the case!!

keeps telling me the timeline is 3 months..... We'll no one is getting their grants at 3 months so check what's wrong!!!!!?!!!! Arghhhh...

Oh no?! Hope I've not got the same agent :/ doubt it though my agents have been fantastic. Hope it all gets sorted now

Since you have already uploaded the PCC weeks ago, may I suggest that you call them up. With the same timeline as yours, I got my grant within the same day of calling.

The number is in your PM, good luck.

Still waiting too..... Email reload, reload, reload, sleep 2 hours, reload, sleep another 2 hours, reload.... Aaargh!!! ?

not long now you wait and see and sorry for delay with PM i will respond asap work has been a pain

try to sleep and not worry, if they have only asked for a couple of things it means everything else is fine, i was told this and then it happened to me and it is happening to you....

wont be long

HANG IN THERE GUYS

Hi All,

Woke up this morning to find an email from my newly appointed CO. Woohoo!! .

My Wife, kids and I done our medical checks yesterday, so all we need to complete are the PCC's. Hopefully Christmas will come slightly earlier in the form of a grant!!

we lodged our application on the 30th September.

thanks for now and good luck to the remaining 'September Gang'