189 visa lodged September 2014

Whites

Ok so WE GOT OUR GRANT !!! Yeah baby!!!! Can I please say to everyone who is still waiting from the early sept lodgers, please re send info that you sent because a lot of things got lost during system maintenance. Our email never got to our CO hence the weeks and weeks we waited. Thanks to a very lovely private message with great info we are now sorted! I guess we have to start a new thread -- MAKING THE MOVE, WHERE TO START!

Edited by Whites

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a bit relieved reading this thread thus prompted me to sign up :wink: i have lodged my visa on 09 september, got a CO on 21st November, additional docs submitted on 25th nov including PCC and form 80. health finalised on 28th nov. additional docs resubmitted just this afternoon by email since I didn't put my details (like name, file number, birthdate, etc) on the heading of the first email...I don't know if this really matters though but I'm still waiting until now. #the agony of waiting

Ok so WE GOT OUR GRANT !!! Yeah baby!!!! Can I please say to everyone who is still waiting from the early sept lodgers, please re send info that you sent because a lot of things got lost during system maintenance. Our email never got to our CO hence the weeks and weeks we waited. Thanks to a very lovely private message with great info we are now sorted! I guess we have to start a new thread -- MAKING THE MOVE, WHERE TO START!

Wow congratulations - how exciting!!!

I felt a bit relieved reading this thread thus prompted me to sign up :wink: i have lodged my visa on 09 september, got a CO on 21st November, additional docs submitted on 25th nov including PCC and form 80. health finalised on 28th nov. additional docs resubmitted just this afternoon by email since I didn't put my details (like name, file number, birthdate, etc) on the heading of the first email...I don't know if this really matters though but I'm still waiting until now. #the agony of waiting

Hi there, Im under Addelaide 23 also - they asked for more docs which I uploaded onto immiaccount rather than emailed. I have emailed them though letting them know Ive done that so I hope its right. If your time line is anything to go by I may have another few weeks to wait yet.

Im getting impatient because Ive seen flights I reallllllyyyyyy am tempted to book mid Jan but NO I must be sensible and wait :(

Congrats whites..

Hi there, Im under Addelaide 23 also - they asked for more docs which I uploaded onto immiaccount rather than emailed. I have emailed them though letting them know Ive done that so I hope its right. If your time line is anything to go by I may have another few weeks to wait yet.

Im getting impatient because Ive seen flights I reallllllyyyyyy am tempted to book mid Jan but NO I must be sensible and wait :(

I have also uploaded the docs in immiaccount at the same time to make sure they get it :)) I noticed on the visa tracker here that this team takes about a month before they grant the visa after submitting everything. I hope it won't be the same for our case. It would be the best xmas present for me ever I get it this month. I'm actually flying outside the country on first week of January. I booked it before I lodged my visa. I have Bridging visa class A however it says its not in effect since I have a student visa active. So I'm not sure yet if I still have to apply for bridging visa b or what.

Was just woken by a gentle ping of my email... And guess what... We have our grant!!!

Literally so excited and relieved. Today we book our flights and the adventure continues - scary scary exciting stuff!!

Thank you everyone who has given me help and advice, if I can do it with no agent anyone can

Brilliant becky!! This is amazing

Was just woken by a gentle ping of my email... And guess what... We have our grant!!!

Literally so excited and relieved. Today we book our flights and the adventure continues - scary scary exciting stuff!!

Thank you everyone who has given me help and advice, if I can do it with no agent anyone can

congrats beckyperthmidwife... Happy for you

That's great to hear!!! at least we know that Adelaide team 23 is rolling :wink: Congrats! enjoy your trips and holidays! :))

You can start uploading papers after you've lodged and paid the fees. You don't have to upload things correct away, but if you have them ready, then there's no reason to wait. Don't wait to be asked as it's possible they could make a decision based on what you've included in your application.

You can start uploading papers after you've lodged and paid the fees. You don't have to upload things correct away, but if you have them ready, then there's no reason to wait. Don't wait to be asked as it's possible they could make a decision based on what you've included in your application.

I have an agent, so everything uploaded. Medicals done. But my medical has/will be referred

We did everything by ourself. If you read stuff online or ask people on here you can do it without an agent. I would have done it all before the case officer was allocated but we needed a report from my counsellor. I could have had it all 2 weeks ago. This forum is invaluable, cheers for all the help guys.

We did everything by ourself. If you read stuff online or ask people on here you can do it without an agent. I would have done it all before the case officer was allocated but we needed a report from my counsellor. I could have had it all 2 weeks ago. This forum is invaluable, cheers for all the help guys.

Was your medical referrred then @Cagsy. Yeah I agree I think if I didn't have a recent medical history I would have probably gone it alone. But our agent has been fantastic and came highly recommended. I hope your doing something to celebrate :)) it's fantastic news can't wait for our turn.