• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I have uploaded the form 815 on 4th sept..

GSM Brisbane team 33

Had contacted them today morining.They said the they have lots of emails so will be finalizing our case in 7-10 days..

Fingers crossed

take care

Uploaded form 815 today as requested by co, now the wait is going to kill me...... Good luck and congratulations to everyone who had their visa granted today!!!

PCC's will be sent to agent today (once I have colour scanned them) and medicals on Saturday.....here's hoping a grant very soon...who knows...maybe even next week???? Or is that too quick from medicals to processing??? Argh...getting nervous/excited now :)

Hey,

I have uploaded the form 815 on 4th sept..

GSM Brisbane team 33

Had contacted them today morining.They said the they have lots of emails so will be finalizing our case in 7-10 days..

Fingers crossed

take care

Oh well..... I was hoping for less but hey, as long as we have the visa at the end.... :)

PCC's will be sent to agent today (once I have colour scanned them) and medicals on Saturday.....here's hoping a grant very soon...who knows...maybe even next week???? Or is that too quick from medicals to processing??? Argh...getting nervous/excited now :)

Depends how quickly your medical results get submitted. Mine were submitted last Friday and the grant came through 6 days later, so shouldn't be too long for you now!

I just got my grant! traveling to Sydney on 23rd Sept 2014. :cool::biglaugh::yes::happy_face_outlaw_s:animal-bat:

Well, the reason for emoticons is, I can't think of any better words to say this!

:D

Congratulations Amitm! Wow, I thought we were moving quickly on 23rd October but you're beating me by an entire month!!! All the best for the future xx

Sorry to go slightly off topic from the June visa allocation. Does anyone on here know if the partner (spouse) of a main applicant needs to have references and proof of all the work history asked for in a visa application?

I am the spouse and can provide all that, but I haven't told my current employer of our plans yet. (And would prefer not to intil 8 or 4 weeks before I want to finish)

Any info appreciated, as always :)

Sorry to go slightly off topic from the June visa allocation. Does anyone on here know if the partner (spouse) of a main applicant needs to have references and proof of all the work history asked for in a visa application?

I am the spouse and can provide all that, but I haven't told my current employer of our plans yet. (And would prefer not to intil 8 or 4 weeks before I want to finish)

If you are claiming points for your spouse, then they need a skills assessment and proof of employment.

If you are not claiming points then they dont need any references or proof of employment (present or past).

You just need to prove you have the points you claimed to have in your EOI.

Hey,

yes some have got the visa immediately after submitting the form ,but it all depends on how much cases the CO is handling..

Yes it is much better scenario then before where we had no idea what is going on with our application...Now atleast we know our application status...

Does anyone with their experience tell me, 'Is it that DIBP sends Grant letters only in their morning time... Do they have a particular time slot wherein they do this?'

I am asking this so that i STOP checking the mail the whole day again and again..:err: i have read ppl referring about the letters in the morining ..

All the Best to all of Us..

Regards..

Oh well..... I was hoping for less but hey, as long as we have the visa at the end.... :)

Hey,

yes some have got the visa immediately after submitting the form ,but it all depends on how much cases the CO is handling..

Yes it is much better scenario then before where we had no idea what is going on with our application...Now atleast we know our application status...

Does anyone with their experience tell me, 'Is it that DIBP sends Grant letters only in their morning time... Do they have a particular time slot wherein they do this?'

I am asking this so that i STOP checking the mail the whole day again and again..:err: i have read ppl referring about the letters in the morining ..

All the Best to all of Us..

Regards..

They send emails during their office hours which are during our night and morning, so I think you can stop checking emails after breakfast..... Today I think all the emails are gone out and we might hear some hung back on Monday night, early morning!

Have a good relaxing weekend everyone!

Hi!

On your immi account there are lots of documents they request but not all of them are necessary. So if you are jot claiming points for your spouse (you) you don't have to provide anything more than brith certificate, passport, medicals, pcc, wedding certificate (or similar) and proof of English if necessary

Hope this helps

Please help, is form 80 just for the main applicant or everyone on the visa over the age of 18.

Thanks

Wats2014 it is for everyone on the visa who is over the age of 18. I was dreading to have to fill in this form as I used to travel for work and would be in at least 3-4 different countries a week. We held off from filling it in on the off chance that we didn't have to do it, and luckily for us, we have not been asked for it. We still have medicals to submit, but everything else is done. Our migration agent has advised that it would be highly unlikely for it to be asked for now at this last stage. If it is going to be painful and long to do, then I would suggest not front loading it incase you never need to do it. Afterall, why go through all that stress if you don't have to :)

As the main (and only!) applicant I didn't have to attach anything related to work history as I wasn't claiming any points for it. It just remained in the document list as "Recommended" after I'd applied, but I was never asked for anything, so I'm sure you won't need to either.

Hey congrats to u and also to all those who received the grants...

hope my wait and also others who are waiting ends soon..

All the Best

We finally received the grant notification e-mail this morning. Sooooo massively excited & relieved!!! :laugh:

Wats2014 it is for everyone on the visa who is over the age of 18. I was dreading to have to fill in this form as I used to travel for work and would be in at least 3-4 different countries a week. We held off from filling it in on the off chance that we didn't have to do it, and luckily for us, we have not been asked for it. We still have medicals to submit, but everything else is done. Our migration agent has advised that it would be highly unlikely for it to be asked for now at this last stage. If it is going to be painful and long to do, then I would suggest not front loading it incase you never need to do it. Afterall, why go through all that stress if you don't have to :)

Thanks Telle, the form is very long. I will wait till they ask for it xx.

Taking my TV to Australia.

I have a 55 Inch LED TV which I have bought about 9 months ago. I compared the cost of similar TV in Sydney and it seems that I would have to pay a lot of money to buy the same TV there. Does anybody know how much money I need to pay customs for taking my TV through security? FYI: I am aware of the airline costs. I am only looking for fees I would end up paying customs.

We're lodging tomorrow (14th) - we are just waiting for a couple of things to be 'notarised/certified' (if notarised is actually a word)

I wanted to ask - when you submit your visa application, what happens next? do you start uploading proof and docs immediately, or do you wait to be asked? NB - we are doing this ourselves. Any info much appeciated.

26403d1410614908-189-visa-lodged-september-2014-screenshot-2014-09-13-14.26.58.png

I am guessing when you lodge, you pay the bill - then I am guessing you start uploading documents?

We have everything we need re: nursing. Skills Assement LOD (Anmac), License to work LOD (Ahpra) all the proof, plus police checks done. I guess we wait til after lodging to arrange medicals. Any info much appreciated

Archived