• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might sound like daft question, but what do you have to so after you are invited to apply? We have an EOI in, and wasn't sure what was next.

I assume it involves sending proof of everything claimed in the EOI, medicals, police checks and possibly form 80 (if asked).

Is there anything we need to know? I assume from this three title you all got your applications in during June and some of you have been granted.

Hi Renne,

I noticed ours had changed this morning too - Processing please wait for the department to contact you.

Another change noted is the medical information line. After our medicals were uploaded it said that 'no further checks were required', this has now changed to 'Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter'.

I hope this means that someone is checking over the forms and we'll get a decision soon! (fingers crossed!).

Eagerly waiting... :smile:

Hi, I got the same message regarding medical information. I think it means the Medical officer has completed checking our health profiles, providing their opinions and passing it to the CO. It's now up to the CO's decision. I guess so. Anyone has any ideas what's going on afterwards?

Btw, in the "correspondent" link, I saw they have updated all correspondence between CO and myself since lodgement, which did not appear before yesterday. Dunno what meant?

My heart is beating so hard now, just can't wait. My case is quite special, so... just looking for miracle to come.

God bless us.

This might sound like daft question, but what do you have to so after you are invited to apply? We have an EOI in, and wasn't sure what was next.

I assume it involves sending proof of everything claimed in the EOI, medicals, police checks and possibly form 80 (if asked).

Is there anything we need to know? I assume from this three title you all got your applications in during June and some of you have been granted.

Next you get an invitation (hopefully!)

Then you fill out your application, more or less a rehash of your EOI and pay your $.

Then you will be asked to upload all your documents.

Passports, Birth certs, Employer reference, proof of employment (payslips, tax certs etc), police checks and whatever else comes up as required.

To be honest its really a good idea to know what is required in step 2 before you complete step 1 etc.

If your doing it alone spent all the time you can researching, all the basic stuff can be found by searching this and other forums. Then if you have specific questions for your application come back and start a new thread here.

Hi Renne,

I noticed ours had changed this morning too - Processing please wait for the department to contact you.

Another change noted is the medical information line. After our medicals were uploaded it said that 'no further checks were required', this has now changed to 'Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter'.

I hope this means that someone is checking over the forms and we'll get a decision soon! (fingers crossed!).

Eagerly waiting... :smile:

Yes, I got the same update for Medical record as well and got section of ADMIN forms. Hope good news will come soon :)

Hi All,

Great to see so many of the June applicants getting some movement now.. Good luck to all.. :)

Thanks.

Can check with you, when the visa granted, will they send email and update the status in online application ? Or status in online application will come later ?

Thanks

Hi,

For us, they sent an email to our agent. We never had access to the online part so don't really know anything about that side of it.. We had an email with documents attached, stating that our visas had been granted, then individual visa documents for each person on the application. This also stated when we would have to enter the country By and the terms and length of the visas etc. Bits about length of stay for citizenship eligibility and RRV visas, and so on.. :) It all happened so fast really, one day there was nothing (not sure if the online account was changing in any way) and the next day we had visas.. Bit of a shock really.. :)

Hi,

Yeah, it was really good. We started looking at going around 10 years ago, but were very disappointed when we couldn't, for a number of reasons. My job wasn't on there back then.. It took us a while to get over it really, because we were really excited at the time about going and then found out that we couldn't.. We still visited several times over the years.. Then last year we went to a friends wedding in Townsville and I realised that I hated leaving, every time I visited. So, decided to have another go. It was a difficult decision, as I remembered how disappointed we all were last time.

So, after putting everything on hold for another year, going through all the skills assessments and spending around £15000, so far.. I am very happy indeed that we finally have our visas and it wasn't another massive disappointment. lol.. :)

The people asking about the changes in their immi account about the medical status now saying,

" Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter."

should be aware that this is simply part of a technical system update that happened last weekend on the immi account website in general. It does not mean a CO has been assigned or youre case is even being looked at yet. Everyone who has an immi account now sees the same message whether you lodged in June or if you lodged in August.

The same goes for the "Admin Forms Documents" section. Its just a redesign of the webpage.

Actually when you log into your immi account now there is even a message saying

"What’s new in ImmiAccount?

We have recently made a number of enhancements to ImmiAccount.

You can now:- view more correspondence about your application in your account "

etc, etc, .....

I dont want to dash anyones hopes, im just trying to clear some things up so people have realistic expectations of when to expect their grant. They seem to be processing 1st and 2nd week June applicants now so any one in that time frame can expect to hear soon.

Good Luck Everyone

Edited by gaz84

@shellyk666 - thanks for the info about timing of invites. I finally got mine today and submitted my application (they had computer upgrades that delayed the invite round from 25/8 to 29/8!). I was granted my bridging visa immediately (which is great as my current visa expires tomorrow!). i'm glad I held my nerve as I can now stay onshore while they process my application. thanks again for your help :)

Hi, Thanks for the info.. I have a question on when does the "Recommended" tag is changed to "Received" for the Health Evidence like other fields?

I had been for MEDS on 19/08 and I believed they only take 5 days to upload the results. But till today, that link hasn't been changed.

So does it mean that my MED results haven't been updated still? It is still showing as "Recommended".

Thanks!

Hi,

Yeah, it was really good. We started looking at going around 10 years ago, but were very disappointed when we couldn't, for a number of reasons. My job wasn't on there back then.. It took us a while to get over it really, because we were really excited at the time about going and then found out that we couldn't.. We still visited several times over the years.. Then last year we went to a friends wedding in Townsville and I realised that I hated leaving, every time I visited. So, decided to have another go. It was a difficult decision, as I remembered how disappointed we all were last time.

So, after putting everything on hold for another year, going through all the skills assessments and spending around £15000, so far.. I am very happy indeed that we finally have our visas and it wasn't another massive disappointment. lol.. :)

Hello everyone....

about the medicals.... We have done ours on the 15th of August but nothing has changed on the immi account status, still recommended and not required or received.....

On the emedical account there is only the questionnaire that we filled in to book the medicals, but the one that we did at the clinic in London with the photo etc

is it normal?

We have lodged on the 27th of June and I am dying for some movement!!!!!

thanks for your help

Hello everyone....

about the medicals.... We have done ours on the 15th of August but nothing has changed on the immi account status, still recommended and not required or received.....

On the emedical account there is only the questionnaire that we filled in to book the medicals, but the one that we did at the clinic in London with the photo etc

is it normal?

We have lodged on the 27th of June and I am dying for some movement!!!!!

thanks for your help

It sounds like the results haven't been uploaded yet. If I were you I'd give the clinic a call to check, maybe they're slow to upload. Could anything have been referred?

It sounds like the results haven't been uploaded yet. If I were you I'd give the clinic a call to check, maybe they're slow to upload. Could anything have been referred?

Hi Shelly!

Not that we know of.... They said they would have called us if there were any issues.... The only thing is that I am pregnant but the doctor said it is not a problem

I will call them today!

This wait is killing me!!!