Epilators

blossom

I'm almost 24 lol oh well the babysitting idea is out the window :laugh: if any of them are single you could set them up with me and I'll be your new daughter in law lol lucky you! :biggrin:

4 is a nice age! Lol sounds like you'll have a visitor often then. Shame you don't get to see your other grandson as often

Well, actually, now that you mention it, my 26 year old son is single. He works in a city centre solicitors and has a nice house that he shares with another lad that he used to work with. He's the one who is the father of the 4 year old. He split with the mother last year. Not sure if you're interested..........

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about that. I'd never ever even held a baby before I'd had my daughter. I didn't even particularly like babies:laugh: It all came very naturally and I'm not a naturally maternal person You'll be fine..

I don't believe that, as I've seen all your films and you always come across as very maternal, loving, witty.........:wink:

Well, actually, now that you mention it, my 26 year old son is single. He works in a city centre solicitors and has a nice house that he shares with another lad that he used to work with. He's the one who is the father of the 4 year old. He split with the mother last year. Not sure if you're interested..........

You can set me up once I'm back from Guernsey lol

Don't worry about that. I'd never ever even held a baby before I'd had my daughter. I didn't even particularly like babies:laugh: It all came very naturally and I'm not a naturally maternal person You'll be fine..

I'm glad to hear this because I feel like if I ever had a baby id be crap. I'm scared of holding them, I act like they are a bomb that's going to explode lol

I'm glad to hear this because I feel like if I ever had a baby id be crap. I'm scared of holding them, I act like they are a bomb that's going to explode lol

LOL My offer is still there... you see Stacey you can hand off baby to the other wife when youre uncertain. Shes more experienced with babies and can coach.you too. Also my 7 y.o girl also gets some rearing practice.... You can move to nice house in oz even pursue your career without having to take time off to have other children.. Win Win as a family team :biggrin::wink:

LOL My offer is still there... you see Stacey you can hand off baby to the other wife when youre uncertain. Shes more experienced with babies and can coach.you too. Also my 7 y.o girl also gets some rearing practice.... You can move to nice house in oz even pursue your career without having to take time off to have other children.. Win Win as a family team :biggrin::wink:

Lol shhhh :laugh:

Sorry for butting in but back to the original post. I searched for this as I wanted to check the brand as thinking of buying one.

i too sprouted during pregnancies but now at menopause am suffering from the hairy top lip:(

anyone used this on face? Can't be more painful than threading surely.

Sorry for butting in but back to the original post. I searched for this as I wanted to check the brand as thinking of buying one.

i too sprouted during pregnancies but now at menopause am suffering from the hairy top lip:(

anyone used this on face? Can't be more painful than threading surely.

Not painful at all as long as you remember to pull the skin and use circular movements. Upper lip might be better with wax strips though I think.

Have any of you done under your arms yet? Ooh that hurts :laugh:

I did try it but I think I stick with wax in the armpits thanks lol. Made tears come to my eyes!

You are all MAD to try using them lmao. No chance would I touch one again x

No, this one is really good so far and I think it's the best buy I've ever made

I did try it but I think I stick with wax in the armpits thanks lol. Made tears come to my eyes!

No, this one is really good so far and I think it's the best buy I've ever made

It leaves me shaking every time, it does seem to be working though, the hair is getting thinner and more sparse. I am not brave enough to wax...

You are all MAD to try using them lmao. No chance would I touch one again x

It gets easier CS, legs dont hurt after 2 or 3 times :cute:

Xx

Have any of you done under your arms yet? Ooh that hurts :laugh:

Yep, the second time I did it a couple of hairs just would not come out, so I went over and over the area until it was raw. :/

I actually had my underarms and Brazilian lazered which was great, but not I'm pregnant it's all growing back. :-(

I'll be going back for a top up post baby. :-)

Yep, the second time I did it a couple of hairs just would not come out, so I went over and over the area until it was raw. :/

I actually had my underarms and Brazilian lazered which was great, but not I'm pregnant it's all growing back. :-(

I'll be going back for a top up post baby. :-)

Use the attachment with the aloe vera in it and the massage heads and see if that helps