Epilators

blossom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Remington 5-in-1 cordless epilator EP7030, smooth and silky and comes with a 2 year warranty. Here's a review about it http://www.which.co.uk/home-and-garden/bathroom-and-personal-care/reviews-ns/epilators/remington-ep7030-smooth-and-silky-epilator/ if you want to check it out first.

ETA: It's not painful as long as you pull the skin and use a circular motion.

I know how you feel! Pregnancy is great but can really suck too with the side effects of so many hormones! When is the baby due?

All the ladies in my family use this particular make and model because it's absolutely brilliant, very good indeed and even an elderly relative of 85+ uses it as it's got a handy light on it so with the use of a magnifier she can actually see any hairs that she might otherwise miss. It's been invaluable!

Guest guest30085
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23897[/ATTACH]

As promised. :-)

And the epilator is doing well. :-)

Awww :wubclub:

That's a good scan picture @blossom79

Yeah the creams stink and aren't that good anyway. I've never tried the epilator though, does it really hurt?

No, it doesn't hurt. If you use it the first couple of times in the shower and make sure that you pull the skin tight then you will get the best results. I use baby oil with aloe vera immediately afterwards and find it soothes very well.

No, it doesn't hurt. If you use it the first couple of times in the shower and make sure that you pull the skin tight then you will get the best results. I use baby oil with aloe vera immediately afterwards and find it soothes very well.

I had looked up reviews and people had said about it being sore but good reviews. I go for waxes so I guess I'm used to a little pain lol actually found that now I've been for quite a few it doesn't hurt as much. I'm a total wimp with pain. It's annoying having to pay that everytime, least with epilator you only pay for the initial cost so might give it a go

Well always good to be prepared. Stacey.

I'm definitely a Brazilian supporter, and would hate to have a partner that wouldn't keep all that hair away.

Not that I have one now but I do like a lady who is hair free.

It does make me laugh though when guys say "I couldn't have a partner who wasn't hair free".. I'd like to see them go and get waxed if they were asked. Bet most wouldn't