Feeling fed up in perth..?

paul1977

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 47403

Haven't read the blog as it's of no interest to me as someone heading towards Australia but I'm guessing it gives a good battering of Perth considering the appreciation shown by those that have commented on this thread so far.

But don't you find people that write blogs (any blogs not just slagging Oz) a bit needy, a bit look at me?

Haven't read the blog as it's of no interest to me as someone heading towards Australia but I'm guessing it gives a good battering of Perth considering the appreciation shown by those that have commented on this thread so far.

But don't you find people that write blogs (any blogs not just slagging Oz) a bit needy, a bit look at me?

No not really

She was a member on here. I went and viewed houses for them and helped a bit with moving in (and out!) and with her children when she got back when her husband was still in Aus. She and her family are lovely and very happy to be back - they settled very quickly! They worked really hard on that little cottage which was a damp shell when they bought it. They sold it pretty soon and bought another, closer to their children's school, which is just as gorgeous!

I still try to see them when I'm back in Norfolk.

Baz, her job is as a freelance writer, so the blog is part of that.

Guest Guest 47403
Well read the blog and find out how she felt..

No thanks as I said a bit to 'look at me' could be about anything tbh don't like to give those sorts the time of day.

Guest Guest 47403
Try reading the block prior to commenting. Otherwise hard to have an opinion. Not a particular rant against Australia imo.

Just seen the 'spiders the size of dinner plates' quote above so no thanks absolutely no need to read it to form an opinion, it'll be as predictable as some on here.