190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Emilio!! You sure got it quick :) Did you lodge the visa and upload the docs on the same day?? Please let us know.

Thanks sunnyboi

I did uploaded all docs except pccs and medicals which took couple of weeks after

Wish you the best of luck

Hi guys,

Got my grant today!! :) Here's my timeline. I've been trying to update this in my signature, but it's not reflecting :( Direct grant :D

262113 Sysadmin | IELTS 7.5| ACS +ve 11-Dec-2013| NSW 190 ack date 23-Dec-2013 | Invite-27-Mar-2014 | Lodged-28-Mar-2014 | PCC-2-Apr-2014 | Med-10-Apr-2014 | Grant-9-July-2014

Hello all

A new member of the March gang! While you are receiving your grants, here is the email I got this morning (just to let you know, the same day, my migrant agent called the immigration, so maybe something has been done but what??????)

Your SkillSelect EOI has been ceased

This letter refers to your Expression of Interest (EOI) submitted in the SkillSelect system.

Your EOI has now been ceased. Reasons that your EOI has been ceased may include:

• You have been granted a visa
  • You have been refused a visa
  • You have withdrawn a visa application
  • You have not actioned two invitations that your EOI has received
  • Your EOI has been cancelled by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection

As your EOI has ceased, it has now been removed from the SkillSelect database.

Here are my timelines: AIM (Australian institute of management) 07/13| IELTS 7 in Feb 14| ACS +ve 11-Dec-2013| NSW 190 ack date 28 Feb 2014| Invite-1-Mar-2014 | Lodged-14-Mar-2014 | PCC-8-Apr-2014 | Med-26-Apr-2014 | Waiting for Grant-.....

Hello all

A new member of the March gang! While you are receiving your grants, here is the email I got this morning (just to let you know, the same day, my migrant agent called the immigration, so maybe something has been done but what??????)

Your SkillSelect EOI has been ceased

This letter refers to your Expression of Interest (EOI) submitted in the SkillSelect system.

Your EOI has now been ceased. Reasons that your EOI has been ceased may include:

• You have been granted a visa

• You have been refused a visa

• You have withdrawn a visa application

• You have not actioned two invitations that your EOI has received

• Your EOI has been cancelled by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection

As your EOI has ceased, it has now been removed from the SkillSelect database.

Here are my timelines: AIM (Australian institute of management) 07/13| IELTS 7 in Feb 14| ACS +ve 11-Dec-2013| NSW 190 ack date 28 Feb 2014| Invite-1-Mar-2014 | Lodged-14-Mar-2014 | PCC-8-Apr-2014 | Med-26-Apr-2014 | Waiting for Grant-.....

Have been able to find the correct reason why this has happened?

I am still waiting. I just forwarded the email to my migrant agent. I hope because she phoned the immigration, someone worked on my case and allowed my family and I our visas???? :-)

It means you got your grant. Look out for the grant email. Congrats

Just found out this morning that my Wife's medical was referred.. worried now. She has a back injury (nothing that stops her from working or anything like that) and desperately hoping that's not going to get us a refusal

:(

Just found out this morning that my Wife's medical was referred.. worried now. She has a back injury (nothing that stops her from working or anything like that) and desperately hoping that's not going to get us a refusal

:(

Hi sorry to hear that, expecting something similar for us. How did you find out?

I've not got a case officer yet, but I'm wondering if there's an general email address that I can send an email to? Maybe that would prompt a case officer to get in touch. If anyone has any email addresses please let me know, thanks.

Archived