So sad about that poor baby in Edinburgh

simmo

I know, I put up about it the other night but not sure it anybody saw it. Such a sad outcome. My dad text me as soon as they found him and said they've found him, say a little prayer tonight. I was hoping when they first said he was missing that they would find him hiding somewhere. Rip :(

Yeah, i thought maybe she was just being questioned but nope.. It said something about he was found near another family members home

Yes found near the aunts home but she seems 'clean' at the moment. Having 3 kids (2 of them over 3 years old) the whole story was waaaaay off the track for me. Too much crapola.

Poor little soul. No longer in pain. R.I.P

I'm no Miss Marple but I figured the mam was guilty straight away so not surprised. Neither would I be surprised if there has been previous concerns. Poor little mite

i saw in one article it said, they were 'known' to social services..but who knows? Be interesting to find out more details. The sad thing, apart from his death, is her four other children will be in foster care now.

It happens time and time again. I work in health so seen a little from that side, don't know what goes on from the social side but it happens too often and folk come out with the spiel 'lessons will be learned'. Not good enough for the kids. Anyhow I digress innocent till proven guilty

It happens time and time again. I work in health so seen a little from that side, don't know what goes on from the social side but it happens too often and folk come out with the spiel 'lessons will be learned'. Not good enough for the kids. Anyhow I digress innocent till proven guilty

I worked with a headmaster, at a school for excluded/challenging children who said his job was to teach not deal with his social problems. (Fair to say I had issues with his attitude and I convened a meeting with him to challenge his attitude in front of the young person in question). Most teachers I have worked with are very good in my area generally at reporting concerns but this little boy wasn't so lucky.

I worked with a headmaster, at a school for excluded/challenging children who said his job was to teach not deal with his social problems. (Fair to say I had issues with his attitude and I convened a meeting with him to challenge his attitude in front of the young person in question). Most teachers I have worked with are very good in my area generally at reporting concerns but this little boy wasn't so lucky.

OMG that's shocking, almost makes him as guilty as the perpetrator

His primary school will be shitting bricks...if they hasn't seen him for a month a referral to social services should have gone in. As always it is every bodies responsibility to keep children safe.

He was only 3 so not at primary school. But according to the news he did attend nursery and they started back on 7th Jan, he had not attended at all this year. (Not sure if his twin continued to attend or if they were both kept off).

OH I didn't know the outcome, It is so sad. I believed his mum had something to do with it from the beginning, just didn't make any sense. So sad. Isn't it an awful thing the things that go on? Hopefully he rests in peace little boy, what a shame, never had a chance....

He was only 3 so not at primary school. But according to the news he did attend nursery and they started back on 7th Jan, he had not attended at all this year. (Not sure if his twin continued to attend or if they were both kept off).

An article named the primary school...either nursery or school have messed up in not reporting his month long absence..think the article may have made it sound worse if he finished as all the other children did for the chrimbo break..

Archived