000 just phoned them

tonyman

a girl was being beaten and screaming for help .....at a house at the end of our court (but not on it) ,she was screaming she had head injuries ......I phoned the police , and told them she was crying out for help but her 2 friends would not help her , she had been punched ..........as I told 000 ....the ambulance arrived I took Pepper for a walk .....one guy had her pinned against the letter box the other ran over when I appeared ......have had trouble with these two week ago hence why I didn't steam in .....are they on something .........she remained in the ambulance .........many of his Asian mates arrived .......was happy to have Pepper with me ........

a girl was being beaten and screaming for help .....at a house at the end of our court (but not on it) ,she was screaming she had head injuries ......I phoned the police , and told them she was crying out for help but her 2 friends would not help her , she had been punched ..........as I told 000 ....the ambulance arrived I took Pepper for a walk .....one guy had her pinned against the letter box the other ran over when I appeared ......have had trouble with these two week ago hence why I didn't steam in .....are they on something .........she remained in the ambulance .........many of his Asian mates arrived .......was happy to have Pepper with me ........

A lad smacked her and her mates never helped?who are these maggots who hit her btw

Awful! I was not great with my anxiety at the time, was in bed with my OH chatting when we heard the worst screams from a girl, shouting Rape! I jumped up out of bed to find below, in the block of units next door, a girl in the drivers seat in a headlock ( guy behind her arm round her neck dragging her out of the ute) her friends were watching on as was another guy, friends shouting something at her..can't remember what, was a while ago...my OH shouted at them from our balcony while I called 000. They said it was nothing to worry about! I can tell you it did not help my anxiety, then when 000 ' finally' answered he was asking questions for about ten mins. The police drove by, had a chat to the people who were still outside, but by the time they arrived they dispersed, and think they went back into the units.

Already feeling unsafe in Sydney, it certainly didn't help to think if I needed emergency services that they would take so long to respond to an emergency. Additionally there must be about 100 units near to where she was, only emergency services said three other people had rung! That's fab that three rung..but only three out of all those people?!

Good on ya for ringing! How awful for u to witness.

A lad smacked her and her mates never helped?who are these maggots who hit her btw

I`m pretty sure they all live together or are so called friends , the two lads that were there (friends) had her pinned down ,probs trying to shut her up , she was in the ambulance for all the time that I was walking pepper in the park , maybe they took her away , I hope so ........I rang the police for these idiots 2 week ago as they were playing music at 2 and 3 am , was that loud their house was vibrating (as again I went past ) , have also reported them to the local council for noise during the day too , pretty sure its a rental , the other week they smashed one of their back windows ect ......pretty sure the owner of the property will not extend the lease to these fools ..........

but the place has been so quiet today , not heard a thing ..........

and I`m not a busy body I just like respect and order, especially in our well maintained area.........:policeman:

Another Saturday night in Perth I guess. Drugs or booze? Lots of anger out there.

certainly is not just another night where I live , maybe it is where your living so in that case you should dial 000 and help the community .........

Guest The Pom Queen

The youth of today worry me. No longer is it a straight fight with fists, these days knives and guns are involved, it use to be men don't swear in front of a female, now they swear and beat them up. :no:

Same with good Samaritans, who use to be able to wade in and break up a disturbance, these days you risk your life doing that.

I had to call the police on the young thug that lives near me. The police regularly turn up at his house anyway and his parents do nothing but give him the latest iphone and think the sun shines out of him.To be honest I will be happy when he is old enough to go to jail.

I feel uncomfortable living where I do now. British family too I am sad to say, but then there is a little gang culture around here now and they are all Brits, not Aussies.

I had to call the police on the young thug that lives near me. The police regularly turn up at his house anyway and his parents do nothing but give him the latest iphone and think the sun shines out of him.To be honest I will be happy when he is old enough to go to jail.

I feel uncomfortable living where I do now. British family too I am sad to say, but then there is a little gang culture around here now and they are all Brits, not Aussies.

totally understand what your saying ....crime has gone up ......never got that during the 10 pound pom era .............

Yes thats true FOC!We emigrated in 1970,yes a £10 pom!Skinheads & Rockers were rife in Australia.My brother brought with him his beloved Doc Martens!I suppose back then though no one I knew of pulled a knife.If there were a fight it was only fists,still not nice.No king hits either!There were groups of teenagers back then,you were either a skinhead,rocker (no not as in Grease,these wore ripple soles,jeans and usually black t shirts,long hair)surfie,hippy,bikie or something in between!Gangs of skinheads used to patrol certain area's where I lived,looking for fights usually with rockers!

Archived