arrested but no further action taken.

Long time ago in my youth. I was found with drugs (not mine!) i was arrested and on police bail, but then no further action was taken. Will this be a problem on getting our skilled independent visa. will it even show on police checks as no further action was taken. Currently in the middle of filling our police checks form off and one of the questions was have you ever been arrested. :sad:

I was the same as you shazza87 arrested in my youth and charged but was then given a caution I wrote this all down on my police check form and it came back with no criminal record. So if I was you I would let them know about it

and I got my visa granted hope this helps

I got arrested in my youth. Not gonna say what it was for but mine came back with no criminal convictions. Phew. And ye, SS is state sponsorship.

Debs (the crim).

#Imagines a hand cuffs smiley#,Mars bar or star bar was it Debs...............................

Ssshhhh pabs lol. Can't be doing with all the typical scouser comments. And FYI it was a whole new wardrobe. Went in the shop a size 8 and come out looking a size 14. Would've run but physically couldn't due to the extra cloth like ha ha.

Debs

As long as it wasn't Matalan Debs

Long time ago in my youth. I was found with drugs (not mine!) i was arrested and on police bail, but then no further action was taken. Will this be a problem on getting our skilled independent visa. will it even show on police checks as no further action was taken. Currently in the middle of filling our police checks form off and one of the questions was have you ever been arrested. :sad:

Just be honest. I had a conviction in my youth. I provided an explanation on Form 80 and a stat dec. No problem - Visa granted 4 weeks after lodgement.

I have never been convicted or arrested and I have clear police cert, but my CO sent my visa app to long external checks.

British young gangsters got granted within few weeks meanwhile honest Russians wait visas for months or years.

This is discrimination!!!

British young gangsters?I hardly think so!

declare it and you'll be fine, its only if you've done time that it becomes an issue, i was granted my skilled independant and i had a suspended sentence and a caution on my police check

o phew that's good to hear then. it is the acro police certificate we need to get isn't it? thought it wouldn't of been an issue as i have since worked with vulnerable adults so needed a crb check which was all fine. But on this acro application form i have to declare i have been arrested.

Archived