Two guilty of killing soldier.

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

Two British Muslim fanatics have been found guilty of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.

Converts Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, were convicted at the Old Bailey after running Fusilier Rigby down in a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives in front of horrified onlookers.

The pair lay in wait near Woolwich Barracks in south east London on May 22 and picked the 25-year-old to kill, after assuming he was a soldier because he was wearing a Help for Heroes hooded top and carrying a camouflage rucksack.

Within three minutes of hitting him at 50-60km/h in their car, they had butchered the young father and were dragging his body into the middle of the road.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/20409854/two-men-found-guilty-of-uk-soldier-murder/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Russian solution to muslim aggressors in the 1980s/1990s was to execute the muslims in question, and them cremate them in the carcass of a pig, thus stopping them going to Paradise and getting their 7 virgins. Funnily enough, it stopped the problem in Russia.

It's a pity the Human Rights brigade are so strong in the UK.

I just noticed that the judge is waiting until after the outcome on the appeal to "whole of life sentences" before sentencing the men. Would it not just be simpler for him to give them sentences of 100+ years each, thus meaning it is unlikely that they will ever come out of jail?

It is a pity they were not tried for treason as well - apparently that still carries the death sentence. However, being that they were trying to get themselves killed, perhaps a long, long time behind bars would be preferable.

It also occurs to me that now would be a good time for the prison service to consider outsourcing some of their prisons - to somewhere like Saudi Arabi, Bangkok or closer to home somewhere like Romania or Bulgaria, thus giving the worst prisoners a truly memorable prison experience.

Guest Guest66881

I watched a short documentary on these two last night, radicalised fools both turned from being good normal kids into brainwashed morons.

The British government had tags on these two for years, even asking one of them to work for the government against the fundamentalists, he declined.

Neither of them have ever denied it, infact they planned it to be as open and public as possible, just to show how easy it is to commit such horrible things.

But the ultimate plan failed in one small way, they never died doing it, dieing is required to become martyred (the main reason these fools do it) a promise of foreverness.

Such a sad loss and for what.

As above the death sentence needs voting on, i am sure it would pass and any number of willing shooters/button pushers or lever yankers out there to do it.

Guest Guest66881

The minorities have the power all over the world lately, simply because the majority can't be bothered unless it happens in their back yards that is.

It is a pity they were not tried for treason as well - apparently that still carries the death sentence. However, being that they were trying to get themselves killed, perhaps a long, long time behind bars would be preferable.

I can't see why murdering a soldier would be treasonous, horrifying though it was.

Two British Muslim fanatics have been found guilty of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.

Converts Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, were convicted at the Old Bailey after running Fusilier Rigby down in a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives in front of horrified onlookers.

The pair lay in wait near Woolwich Barracks in south east London on May 22 and picked the 25-year-old to kill, after assuming he was a soldier because he was wearing a Help for Heroes hooded top and carrying a camouflage rucksack.

Within three minutes of hitting him at 50-60km/h in their car, they had butchered the young father and were dragging his body into the middle of the road.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/20409854/two-men-found-guilty-of-uk-soldier-murder/

In all seriousness ....those 2 will spend their lives in comfort in prison at the cost of what ?...£30k a year each to the taxpayer .......even those armed police were hamstrung , and had to shoot them to injure , then attend with first aid .

You couldn't make it up ....a bullet each , aimed at the head ...cost approx. 20 p for the 2 bullets ...job done

GOD BLESS YOU R.I.P ..LEE RIGBY

What surprised me was that the marksmen missed at such close range. Bunbury61 is incorrect in that they did not have to shoot them to injure them - that is Hollywood. At that range the men should have been dead and SOP is shoot to kill if the suspects are armed.

The real question is whether the marksmen were unable to shoot straight, or whether they were given specific instructions not to shoot to kill (normal practice) in order to avoid the men becoming martyrs. Alternatively you could say that they were extremely good (eg shooting off one of the men's thumbs), so were they actually special forces dressed as Police Officers?

It is probable that they needed to be kept alive in order for the security services to find out if they were part of a larger group planning more assaults on the Armed Forces, as dead men tell no tales and therefore, unusually the shoot to kill order was not given.

However, I would be curious to know whether or not the marksmen were genuinely in the Police or not.

Guest Guest 47403
What surprised me was that the marksmen missed at such close range. Bunbury61 is incorrect in that they did not have to shoot them to injure them - that is Hollywood. At that range the men should have been dead and SOP is shoot to kill if the suspects are armed.

The real question is whether the marksmen were unable to shoot straight, or whether they were given specific instructions not to shoot to kill (normal practice) in order to avoid the men becoming martyrs. Alternatively you could say that they were extremely good (eg shooting off one of the men's thumbs), so were they actually special forces dressed as Police Officers?

It is probable that they needed to be kept alive in order for the security services to find out if they were part of a larger group planning more assaults on the Armed Forces, as dead men tell no tales and therefore, unusually the shoot to kill order was not given.

However, I would be curious to know whether or not the marksmen were genuinely in the Police or not.

I know conspiracy theories will abound with circumstances like these, but police fire arms officers are probably better trained marksmen than special forces that's there job, SF have a lot lot more things to train for.......................however some sort of communication must have been taken place police fire arms officers do not usually miss ask Mark Duggan!

If you want to stop these horrendous murders, stop making racist comments and furthermore bring all troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan, in what is nothing but a war for oil. Tens of thousands of innocent civilians have been murdered because of US/UK air strikes, don't really read much about these atrocities in your Daily Mail/Sun rags.

If you want to stop these horrendous murders, stop making racist comments and furthermore bring all troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan, in what is nothing but a war for oil. Tens of thousands of innocent civilians have been murdered because of US/UK air strikes, don't really read much about these atrocities in your Daily Mail/Sun rags.

Racist comments 'Joe', explain further. From what I remember, there were civilians from Iraq and Afghanistan who were happy to see foreign troops on their soil.

Care to share what planet you are from, or is the Libralisum so far entrenched up your rear end........

actually bunbury is correct , they were shot to injure not to kill

actually bunbury is correct , they were shot to injure not to kill

because if they were under orders to kill ......they would have put a bullet in their head ...not in their abdomen ....if they missed the head first time ,...then it would have been carried out next

Care to share what planet you are from, or is the Libralisum so far entrenched up your rear end........

Sorry Dave I don't know what libralisum means.

Sorry to have upset your right wing sensibilities folks, but you lot appear to be like a flock of sheep, believing everything you read in the tabloid press. Causalities of the West’s invasion and nine-year occupation are estimated by a new academic study at around 500,000 deaths from “war related causes”. The most of these deaths innocent civilians including women and children. I am by no means condoning the death of Lee Rigby, it was an act of barbarism, but I can understand why people are drawn to extremism, when the west continues to bomb the hell out of their country.

Sorry to have upset your right wing sensibilities folks, but you lot appear to be like a flock of sheep, believing everything you read in the tabloid press. Causalities of the West’s invasion and nine-year occupation are estimated by a new academic study at around 500,000 deaths from “war related causes”. The most of these deaths innocent civilians including women and children. I am by no means condoning the death of Lee Rigby, it was an act of barbarism, but I can understand why people are drawn to extremism, when the west continues to bomb the hell out of their country.

I get your point joe ...but when the west pulls out of Iraq and Afghanistan .....then it will be something else ...ISRAEL AND THE WEST BANK AND GAZA ....gays ...Christians ...Sikhs ...hindus ,,,,,

Anyway , they don't need anyone to blame , they are doing a great job of killing each other in Syria , Lebanon , Egypt and Iraq ....and whos fault is that ? ....ONE DIRECTION ? ,,,,JUSTIN BIEBER.....MY AUNTIE MAVIS ?......

LOOK AT THE RECENT HISTORY OF IRAN ....in 1979 the shah was ousted .....the Islamic fundamentalists hadn't got enough support on their own , so they went into partnership with the communists ,,,,until the shah was ousted ...then they massacred the communists

Be happy you live in a country where you have a voice

What a load of nonsense. Trying to cover your argument by spouting a blanket, overreacted comment by saying people here are 'right wing'.

So in Afghanistan, it is ok for the brutal treatment of woman, the protection of Al Qaeda and the production of Heroin? I suppose, in your eyes, that's ok then?

Since you are into 'academic study', please research the term Liberalism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-2527387/STEPHEN-GLOVER-As-Lee-Rigbys-killers-jailed-confirmed-Blairs-government-complicit-torture-Should-surprised-young-Muslims-hate-West.html

Guess that flies in the face of the daily mail haters . Certain people bend over backwards to point out the English or Britishness of some of these terrorists , then use words like their countries . Joe strummer , their countries or foreign countries ? What a mess labour got us into . And how much oil is in Afghanistan ? If it' is their countries then no problem with the rest of us calling for deportation .

Oh no , we're not bombing Nigeria are we . That would be the other lot .

I don't believe in the death penalty as some say these two should be given.

However, I would like to see these two given a special sentence. The one that comes to mind is that they will serve it in Colchester. That is the military prison. I can just imagine what fun my old colleagues in the Royal Millitary Police would have with them - let alone their fellow inmates! I suspect within a week they would wish the UK did have the death penalty!

ex forces myself so have spoken to and worked with the guys out there.

thing that bugs me is that even after all of the death, dismemberment, hatred and hurt on both sides,

petrol is still over £1.20 a litre.

what's the bloody point of killing the children of so many families if we have to pay so much for fuel.

Archived