Who's moving where in QLD and when?

jac2011

Hi,

We're planning to move to Brisbane Feb 2014, can't wait and hope all you lovely people who are making the move before us, or are already there will be about to lend a hand when we come to deciding areas/suburbs etc! Oh and its me and the OH moving, we're in our late 20's.

Hi , we have short term temp accommodation in sandgate then who knows where we will end up , brisbane , sunny coast , Gold Coast ???

It's a great time of year to arrive. The jacaranda trees should be in full bloom. And since your body clock will be off kilter, you can enjoy the sunrises over the bay.

DH(44), myself(38) and three kids 16, 13 and 11. Arrive in Brisbane 1st of October 2013, staying in Caloundra for 4 weeks until we decide on a particular area. Have visited before and like the look of Meriden Plains. Looking forward to a new life in Aus!

Thanks everyone, list is now updated. I hope I have caught you all and not missed anyone.

Nice to see so many people heading off in the next few months, I hope you all have a lovely time. Hopefully the list can help you identify people who are moving at a similar time and may be able to share the up's and downs with you.

Feel free to keep adding, be nice to see people who are as sad as me and still nearly 2 years away from emigrating!

Guest isis1mcc

my husband (36), daughter (3) and myself (33) been in Bundaberg since 02/08/12. maybe moving to Brisbane sometime as we spend a lot of time visiting for weekends :)

Me (39), OH (36) & 2 boys (9 & 5) arrived 3 weeks ago :biggrin:

Living in Wellington Point and loving it!

You timed that well. The cold evenings seem to have left us and you can enjoy two summers in a row. Brace yourself for the blaze of colour which Spring brings to SEQ. Unless you don't like purple, in which case put vomit bags in the glove compartment of your car.

Archived