The doggy thread

Guest Andy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest16631
A 3 legged one Tink?

........he was a recue dog ...........and storm phobic which we didnt know about....when we got him....

.........ran off in a bad storm and got run over..........

.........had to have the leg removed.............never held him back....

...but he has to be shut in the bathroom..[ to hide behind the toilet ,lol]....whenever there is a storm.....

Guest Guest16631

...........love my dogs.............all recued except for this one.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]20625[/ATTACH]

..........last one in a shop......they said he wasnt selling due to his similarity to a bush rat...!

..........in amongst all the fluffy maltese pups...

...........so spent my holiday money on him......

Well they say that often dogs look just like their owners:laugh: and in Andy's case, having met him while he was over on his reccie I can confirm this is absolutely true:yes::laugh:........sorry mate:wink:

:biglaugh:Very funny, any way mate were you not telling me you had one of these.........................

http://kimsulli.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dog3.jpg

............................ :shocked:

Lol,stormer!some lovely dogs on here,wish i could have one

Why not Pabs? There actually a lot easier to look after than people think. When i am away, the wife is out a lot. She just fill his toys with treats so he has a game. Has a little doggy door (It was sold as a cat flap, but we dont mention that ;))

Why not Pabs? There actually a lot easier to look after than people think. When i am away, the wife is out a lot. She just fill his toys with treats so he has a game. Has a little doggy door (It was sold as a cat flap, but we dont mention that ;))

Yours is a lovely little dog VS,dead cute,i like those ugly English bull terriers a lot tho tbh,so i couldnt have a cat/dog flap that big,i need to find out whether i eventually get to Aus as well first tbh,if the hse sells i will,then i'll look into it,but i wouldnt or couldnt leave it cooped up inside the hse,that would be wrong,if i get to Aus i will get one tho,just have to invest in a really good kennel owing to the summers in S.A,not sure how a dog would cope with the heat tbh?

That must be why i was thinking of getting a pig dog(english bull terrier) when my future is decided:twitcy:,love the ugly faces on them me,cant have one yet tho till i know whats happening

Any news on the progress of your RRV application Pablo?

Here's my little sausage. Maisy, 3 1/2 years old, just got here a month ago out from Quarantine. She loves it! Here she is looking sad about sandwiches.

998570_10151530322700950_744313829_n.jpg

Snuggled up with a new toy.

993692_10151521378495950_545141750_n.jpg

And enjoying a beach walk at The Spit.

533694_10151512583080950_829523352_n.jpg

And how could I leave out a cute puppy snap?

26920_335862180949_7629231_n.jpg

Granted a one year one ta,like an early b/day prezzy,because i didnt think i'd get it,12th august 2014 now

Hi Pablo, do you mind me asking how you got a one year extension/RRV, our visa up next year but with personal things going on, not been able to make the move, would love to try get an extra year if we could.