The doggy thread

Guest Andy

Hi Pablo, do you mind me asking how you got a one year extension/RRV, our visa up next year but with personal things going on, not been able to make the move, would love to try get an extra year if we could.

Hiya Debbie

Others know much more than me on here,but i basically had to prove "substantial ties" to Aus,i have none btw,no family,never lived there for a long period,so i couldnt prove substantial ties on those grounds,but i have a fairly open ended job offer in Aus,that was what probs got me the rrv,it seems its all about substantial ties,i "think" anyway

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Debbie

Others know much more than me on here,but i basically had to prove "substantial ties" to Aus,i have none btw,no family,never lived there for a long period,so i couldnt prove substantial ties on those grounds,but i have a fairly open ended job offer in Aus,that was what probs got me the rrv,it seems its all about substantial ties,i "think" anyway

Thanks Pablo, we have no ties to oz only visited three times in last three years, lol. Oh well have another 12 months, just see what happens.

Hiya Debbie

Oh I didn't know you got the RRV extension, congratulations. I really hope your house sells.

Have you thought about auctioning it?

Metoo x

Oh I didn't know you got the RRV extension, congratulations. I really hope your house sells.

Have you thought about auctioning it?

Metoo x

Not really tbh M,thought of all kinds of mad ideas,like raffling lol,auction prices are rip offs from what i see,so nah,its the hse sells,then i can find out whether i like living in aus or not,or it doesnt sell,and i'll have to look towards Europe,just feel like a change tbh M.X