Previous incarnation

HappyHeart

The recent comeback of the Hoff and talk about other members has got me thinking and I just wanted to let people know that I have been here before!

I left after feeling really annoyed and disgruntled at the constant sniping and childish *** for tat Oz v Uk stuff.

I decided to come back as I was frustrated at popping in and not being able to contribute.

A few members know who I am and the mods and admin but am feeling a bit uncomfortable posting under an alias now as friends on here might be upset I didnt let them know I was back posting again.

Most of you won't know or care who I am but for the record, I was Fiona1975 and then Fiona, I have to say it has been refreshing to get 'likes' for my views as opposed to my username and proved an interesting experiment! Its a shame we can't all take each others posts on face value but thats human nature I guess!

Anyway, pleased to be back posting under my new username and hope those that remember and know me are not too upset with me for posting 'incognito':hug:

Guest The Pom Queen

Who? Never heard of anyone called Fiona, who are you again :tongue:

Lets face it you are a pio addict and couldn't keep away

Fab to have ya back, it's all too easy to get tangled up in debates like the oz v uk thing and the endless polls about which sock goes on first thing on a morning.iv started using the site for its information. And it's very good, lol shall we have a poll:wink:

People come on under diff names but a lot can't change their writing style. I quite often see a certain style and think mmm I'm sure I've seen that before.

I Didnt click with you until yesterday, it was your posts on the Hoffs return, I just suddenly thought I know who that is.

great to have you back again

Guest The Pom Queen
Definitely not. Usually i click with these things. I thought you were a dude at one point. (Sorry!)

I think you need to forget this detective work pmsl :hug:

Archived