Previous incarnation

HappyHeart

Hey, I never realised - I did think what a lovely person 'HappyHeart' seems and I always thought that about Fiona1975 too!

Thanks Jules, I didnt change my posting style so I was surprised to stay under the radar so to speak! In any case, glad to be back and I hope all goes well for you on your return. We did meet in the very early days at Kings Park didnt we? Back in 2009. Im sorry its not been all you wanted or needed, doesnt have to be though does it, so much pressure to have an awesome time and a 'happy ending' the story is only half way through!

Thanks Jules, I didnt change my posting style so I was surprised to stay under the radar so to speak! In any case, glad to be back and I hope all goes well for you on your return. We did meet in the very early days at Kings Park didnt we? Back in 2009. Im sorry its not been all you wanted or needed, doesnt have to be though does it, so much pressure to have an awesome time and a 'happy ending' the story is only half way through!

Yes, I remember meeting you and your boys :)

The longest I've lived in one place was 7 years so I think it's just in my nature to be looking for the next adventure - this will be the first time we've moved back somewhere (& it's to the place we stayed 7 years) so maybe I will finally be at peace. We all have dual-citizenship though so who knows we might decide to use it one day!

I only have one boy so youre probably remembering Janette, we were together, my best first friend from PIO, still good friends now. She has 2 older boys, she stopped posting soon after arrival, PIO is good for one thing, made some awesome friends through the site!

Archived