New Visa Application Charges from 1st of July 2013

Alan Collett

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate,

if you would like apply for austraia immigration, go through immigration website and look at the detail of visa which you want to apply for. there will be all detail how to apply and what re the requriements

Thanks

Veenameena( Kaur)

Anyone applied and paid for their 189 visa after the 1st July price hike? Just wondering what the cost in pounds was... There is my husband and I = $4590. Immi website says £3200 and XE says £2700. We want to apply asap but we need to make sure we have enough money!! Thanks

Anyone applied and paid for their 189 visa after the 1st July price hike? Just wondering what the cost in pounds was... There is my husband and I = $4590. Immi website says £3200 and XE says £2700. We want to apply asap but we need to make sure we have enough money!! Thanks

I believe you have to use the price that Immi says: http://www.immi.gov.au/find-price/

Do you know why this is? I thought that we would pay in dollars then my bank would change it to pounds. It just seems a bit unfair that its near an extra £500. I'm just a bit confused.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

My whole family was granted a 457 in 2012. Now we have a newborn baby who was born outside Australia and when I tried to lodge his 457 visa application online it says we have to pay $900 for his visa. Is this right? I thought dependents under 18 yo pay only $225? My son is only 1 month old. Also does he need to undergo medicals?

I know! Surely there is someone on here who has applied and can let us know how much they paid? Thanks

Hi Blazing Monkey and Bimbohead

My family of four, two adults and two teenage children paid - £3858.28 exactly..I can't help with the exact break down per person I'm afraid because thats the amount that came out of my bank account and the exchange rate influenced that amount.

Hope it helps a little x

My whole family was granted a 457 in 2012. Now we have a newborn baby who was born outside Australia and when I tried to lodge his 457 visa application online it says we have to pay $900 for his visa. Is this right? I thought dependents under 18 yo pay only $225? My son is only 1 month old. Also does he need to undergo medicals?

Hi apc1 I think your son might need a medical ...and not sure re costs perhaps give a migration agent an ask; there are a couple of really helpful guys on here you'll find one Alan - at the top of this page.

Good luck info searching is sooo frustrating eh! x

Archived