The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

Just to let you know that the UK has been mostly dry during April/May, as I placed grass seed down two weeks ago. Finally, out of frustration, I decided to water it. And then it rained the next day. I'm starting to worry that I control the weather. If you are planning a picnic or other such event, please just send me a box of grass seed, and I will be happy to oblige.

Edited by newjez

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris955

We arent getting much rain at all but it hasnt stopped me having to fire up the ride on every few days :)

Two poor summers in a row, I'm in Australia with no chance of getting back for a visit - it will probably be a great summer with loads of warm days. Especially if you're taking the temp in London as the measure. I'll go for 130 days over 20.

Guest chris955
I suppose he is enjoying aussie life to much to be bothered with a forum.

​He never actually made the move.

Guess the days in the UK we have over 20c starting tomorrow Sunday the 5th of May till the end of October.....we will take London as their daily temperature is easy to find.

mine is 90 over 20.

Hoff predicts 33 days and another crap summer like the last 20 yrs on the trot.bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Cheers, Bobj.